Kim Jong Un Near Death?

I'm just trying to help you to stop looking like an idiot by reposting that racist pos tweets, I even said please.

You do you though, birds of a feather I suppose.
The only thing you're helping is continuing to make a horse's azz out of yourself.

Reactions: vols40
The more I read about Jack Posobiec, the more I can see why a Q guy like yourself would be hugging this losers nuts.
I don't know why you would want to read more about him once you have decided what he is already.

Morbid curiosity? Testing your gag reflex? Preparing for your upcoming torture sessions? Masochism?

Reactions: vols40
1) there must be a reason these US Intel officials are talking about this now. We might be signaling someone there that we are aware and willing to support regime change. It has to be planned out.

2) it is worrisome that a nuclear capable country could find itself fragmented, with military infighting.
Now do Iran.

I don't know why you would want to read more about him once you have decided what he is already.

Morbid curiosity? Testing your gag reflex? Preparing for your upcoming torture sessions? Masochism?

The first one and the last one.

CNN’s source is Hillary Clinton
For whatever reason, this made me think back to when the go to guy for anything was Henry Kissinger. Didn't matter what it was, they'd always bring in Kissinger. My friends and I would always laugh, because no matter how inconsequential it was, he'd always be there.

After seeing the latest video of him on the news he has clearly lost a LOT of weight over the years. I'd wager 40lbs if not more. I find it hard to believe this is about a surgery and NOT Covid19.

Not a medical professional but is it normal to lose 40 lbs having contacted Covid 19?

iu

Nice. That was one of the greatest episodes in game of thrones history.

VN Store

Back