Kim Jong Un Near Death?

North Korean Media: Kim Jong-un Busy Sending Birthday Gifts to ‘Persons of Merit’

North Korea’s state-run media outlets dedicated much of their attention on Tuesday to dictator Kim Jong-un sending birthday greetings and gifts to various North Koreans and to Miguel Díaz-Canel, Cuba’s second-in-command.

The state media reports follow a series of news reports in which American media outlets and personalities claimed, among other things, that Kim was in “grave danger” as a result of health complications; that he was “brain dead;” that he may or may not have contracted the Chinese coronavirus; and that he may or may not have undergone sensitive heart surgery recently.

4-27-18-kim-jong-un-north-korea-getty-640x480.jpg

North Korean Media: Kim Jong-un Busy Sending Birthday Gifts

They reported he sent these gifts.

But no video of him doing so????

Hmmmm.....

North Korean Media: Kim Jong-un Busy Sending Birthday Gifts to ‘Persons of Merit’

North Korea’s state-run media outlets dedicated much of their attention on Tuesday to dictator Kim Jong-un sending birthday greetings and gifts to various North Koreans and to Miguel Díaz-Canel, Cuba’s second-in-command.

The state media reports follow a series of news reports in which American media outlets and personalities claimed, among other things, that Kim was in “grave danger” as a result of health complications; that he was “brain dead;” that he may or may not have contracted the Chinese coronavirus; and that he may or may not have undergone sensitive heart surgery recently.

4-27-18-kim-jong-un-north-korea-getty-640x480.jpg

North Korean Media: Kim Jong-un Busy Sending Birthday Gifts
I have yet to receive my gift

Because they're joking about the news today, whereas the jokes in the clip above are about the news in 1975.
And all their 'jokes' revolve around badmouthing Trump. Real cutting edge stuff. I would wager not a single one of them could do a standup routine without mentioning Trump. And they would not be remotely funny.

VN Store

Back