Kim Potter sentenced.

Strong sense of strength isn't increased strength. You're being intellectually dishonest.
No, you’re being selectively ignorant. If a man benches a max of 215 while sober and a max of 275 on PCP, that IS increased strength. If a man punches at a max of 250 lbs per sq inch sober and a max of 400 per sq inch on PCP, that is increased strength. It makes no difference if ohiovol is correct or not if the strength you possess while on PCP is simply untapped strength. The point is you can’t tap into it unless you’re high and therefore making you stronger than normal for that duration of time.

Reactions: AM64
No, you’re being selectively ignorant. If a man benches a max of 215 while sober and a max of 275 on PCP, that IS increased strength. If a man punches at a max of 250 lbs per sq inch sober and a max of 400 per sq inch on PCP, that is increased strength. It makes no difference if ohiovol is correct or not if the strength you possess while on PCP is simply untapped strength. The point is you can’t tap into it unless you’re high and therefore making you stronger than normal for that duration of time.

You're still making up numbers without actual data. Christ on a cross.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
If I was then you'd still be dumber than a 15 year old.
You need your ass kicked little boy. It’s a shame your parents didn’t raise you better where you can disagree with someone and yet still have an adult conversation. Guess video games wasn’t the best babysitter after all.

You need your ass kicked little boy. It’s a shame your parents didn’t raise you better where you can disagree with someone and yet still have an adult conversation. Guess video games wasn’t the best babysitter after all.

You can't preach about ''adult conversations" when your entire persona is acting like a billy badass on the internet. Case in point in your first sentence.

I'm more than capable of respectful debate. Thing is, it's my choice when I do that and when I don't. With someone like you, I've zero interest in that. There are opinions I disagree with, and then there are opinions that merit no more than berating.

You can't preach about ''adult conversations" when your entire persona is acting like a billy badass on the internet. Case in point in your first sentence.

I'm more than capable of respectful debate. Thing is, it's my choice when I do that and when I don't. With someone like you, I've zero interest in that. There are opinions I disagree with, and then there are opinions that merit no more than berating.
👍

Believe it or not, in a land far far away, boys used to go outside to play. We drank water from garden hoses and didn’t come home until the street lights came on. We were bred to be the way I am. Outspoken, unafraid and respectful to those that earn it. Boys these days are as tough as our women were back then.

Believe it or not, in a land far far away, boys used to go outside to play. We drank water from garden hoses and didn’t come home until the street lights came on. We were bred to be the way I am. Outspoken, unafraid and respectful to those that earn it. Boys these days are as tough as our women were back then.

Proving my point. Thanks. Bred to be stupid.

Daunte Wright's Victim - who was Left Paralyzed after he was Shot in the Head - Dies 18 months after Wright was killed by cop Kim Potter

The victim of Daunte Wright, who was left paralyzed, dies 18 months after his assailant was killed by a Minneapolis cop.

Caleb Livingston, 19, died on Sunday, more than three years after he was shot in the head at a gas station by Wright and left permanently disabled when he was 16.

He was diagnosed with a condition known as unresponsive wakefulness syndrome, which left him unable to walk, talk, or take care of himself.

The family's attorney Mike Padden told Fox News that they will be 'amending our complaint to note that the case is a matter of wrongful death as opposed to personal injury.'

'It is clear Caleb's tragic death was caused by the criminal conduct of Daunte Wright,' the lawyer said.

63843695-11354089-image-a-102_1666729601962.jpg

Caleb Livingston, 19, (pictured) died on Sunday, more than three years after he was shot in the head at a gas station by Daunte Wright and left permanently disabled when he was 16

Daunte Wright's victim - who was left paralyzed after he was shot in the head - dies | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back