Knoxville Mayor attends Drag Queen Christmas

Gandalf

The Orange/White Wizard
ehhh.... what have you people been doing in my absence?

Frankly I dont care about a drag show for adults but the "all ages" thing is a problem. People act like everything is ok but come on, everyone knows this is twisted and not normal - that's the draw of it.

Yes, the show has been going on for 8 years it seems. Why does it open to all ages? Why is a mayor giving it credence?

I am sure people still go to the Mouse's Ear but would you take your 5 year old daughter to it? Have her get up and pole dance a bit? Perhaps the Mayor can regal everyone with a performance of her own just to show how good and morally healthy it is for society.

To TN politicians - stop trying to Fup the last vestige of God's own country on earth.

Frankly I dont care about a drag show for adults but the "all ages" thing is a problem. People act like everything is ok but come on, everyone knows this is twisted and not normal - that's the draw of it.

Yes, the show has been going on for 8 years it seems. Why does it open to all ages? Why is a mayor giving it credence?

I am sure people still go to the Mouse's Ear but would you take your 5 year old daughter to it? Have her get up and pole dance a bit? Perhaps the Mayor can regal everyone with a performance of her own just to show how good and morally healthy it is for society.

To TN politicians - stop trying to Fup the last vestige of God's own country on earth.

The left appears
The left infects
The left destroys

That’s just what they do brother.

Maybe the Mayor's only other option was spending the evening with Hog's family. Drag show seems the better choice.

Kincannon never misses a photo op. I think it's how she spends 95% of her time.

There was a large protest and counterprotest outside the theater. I think it was about 300 or so people who bussed into town from Nashville. Some Proud Boys, lots of Jesus rock on guitars, and a whole lot of insults hurled from both sides. It was right next to my business.

All in all a pretty depressing affair from two groups of people with *way* too much time on their hands.

Kincannon never misses a photo op. I think it's how she spends 95% of her time.

There was a large protest and counterprotest outside the theater. I think it was about 300 or so people who bussed into town from Nashville. Some Proud Boys, lots of Jesus rock on guitars, and a whole lot of insults hurled from both sides. It was right next to my business.

All in all a pretty depressing affair from two groups of people with *way* too much time on their hands.
She only shows up in East Knoxville when a shooting happens to a HS kid.

"Podcast mega star Joe Rogan blasted people who have put transgenders in a “protected class,” and won’t even refer to them by their biological sex......"

A close friend was there with a few members of his Catholic church to protest. He said it was MUCH crazier than depicted on the news. Armed Antifa, and all.

Well, as someone who was right next to it, through the whole thing, your friend isn't being truthful. I didn't see a single "armed Antifa."

If you watch the local news clips, however, you'll see a few PB and armed/tac'd out discount Oathkeepers. It was mostly religious nuts (Greg Locke and some other Patriot Church) exchanging insults with bleeding hearts sporting funky colored hair.

There wasn't even a single arrest. I've seen crazier gatherings in a brunch line for Tupelo Honey.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
Well, as someone who was right next to it, through the whole thing, your friend isn't being truthful. I didn't see a single "armed Antifa."

If you watch the local news clips, however, you'll see a few PB and armed/tac'd out discount Oathkeepers. It was mostly religious nuts (Greg Locke and some other Patriot Church) exchanging insults with bleeding hearts sporting funky colored hair.

There wasn't even a single arrest. I've seen crazier gatherings in a brunch line for Tupelo Honey.
Yeah, I'm sure my friend I've known for 35 years is lying. They were probably toy guns. And while the wackos were yelling in his face, they might have just been using an unorthodox finger to tell him he is #1. I trust you, since you always know more than anyone else on the board.

Yeah, I'm sure my friend I've known for 35 years is lying. They were probably toy guns. And while the wackos were yelling in his face, they might have just been using an unorthodox finger to tell him he is #1. I trust you, since you always know more than anyone else on the board.

Considering they were on opposite sides of the street separated by police officers, you can add that "yelling in his face bit" to the ever growing line of embellished bullsh*t your friend is feeding you.

There were zero arrests. That's a red flag.

"They were probably toy guns" as an actual rebuttal from you. That's a red flag.

I was there. You weren't. That's a red flag.

Your friend is crazy/fanatical enough to actively participate in a protest like that. That's a red flag.

Your friend has known you for 35 years, so I wager he knows you well enough to be fully aware of your gullibility that was readily apparent to me after seeing you post for a month or so. Sucks to suck, doc. Lol.

Here's a picture I snagged from the Knoxville subreddit of the event. Surely, your friend (who was likely standing behind those Proud Boys) has some photos he could share with you to back up his tales of Bosnian sniper fire 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221223_201543_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20221223_201543_Reddit.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 36

VN Store

Back