Knoxville Mayor attends Drag Queen Christmas

They do, but they decided not to. If people don't like it, they can solve it with capitalism (aka don't patronize the business).

This is the religious right's gay ass cake. Gotta stay consistent.

I’m not arguing rights. I am discussing who people are and this tells me I am correct about my opinion on these people.

I’m not arguing rights. I am discussing who people are and this tells me I am correct about my opinion on these people.

These people?

The venue, or the production?

And sorry, but you asked if they had the right to make it 18+ so that's what I was going on.

These people?

The venue, or the production?

And sorry, but you asked if they had the right to make it 18+ so that's what I was going on.

Anyone involved in setting the age standard on this. And once no age restriction was placed, everyone that participated. Because at that point you see what this is, and you went along with it.

Anyone involved in setting the age standard on this. And once no age restriction was placed, everyone that participated. Because at that point you see what this is, and you went along with it.

What warrants the age-restriction versus a PG-13 film? Those have elements of sex, violence, and vulgarity as well.

What warrants the age-restriction versus a PG-13 film? Those have elements of sex, violence, and vulgarity as well.
Quick question. Would exposing your butthole or a prostic penis to a child get you arrested???

If so then any parent that brought their child and the people exposing and promoting this should have been arrested.... Has children been confirmed in attendence...

Knoxville mayor criticized for attending 'all ages' Christmas drag show with 'exposed b---holes,' 'sex acts'

Quick question. Would exposing your butthole or a prostic penis to a child get you arrested???

If so then any parent that brought their child and the people exposing and promoting this should have been arrested.... Has children been confirmed in attendence...

Knoxville mayor criticized for attending 'all ages' Christmas drag show with 'exposed b---holes,' 'sex acts'

Unsubstantiated claims from a biased and independent source.

Did you read your own article?

Re-read your article, and bring facts into the discussion, and I will give you the time of day.

That's lazy reporting, even by Fox standards.
The report clearly states there were about 20 children. There are photos of the prosthetic breast shown during the show....the simulated sodomy.... and apparently this Hasen fellow has more photos and videos....I guess...my question for you is this....why did they group make the show for all ages..then only when pressured by Knox county put an Adult warning on the advertisements.? And if you exposed a prosthetic penis to a child in anybother setting would you be charged???

You’re approaching this like there is some level of reasonableness or normalcy that can be found by the people that put on this show and their decision to open it to all ages. There isn’t. It is edfing insanity. And the fact that the alphabet community isn’t outraged and policing their own, further tells me how wrong I have been over the years when believing there isn’t mental health issues with that community.

You’re approaching this like there is some level of reasonableness or normalcy that can be found by the people that put on this show and their decision to open it to all ages. There isn’t. It is edfing insanity. And the fact that the alphabet community isn’t outraged and policing their own, further tells me how wrong I have been over the years when believing there isn’t mental health issues with that community.

I'm approaching it as though I think people should be able to parent their own kids. I'm approaching it as though businesses should be able to run as they see fit. I'm approaching it as though art should be expressed freely, regardless of how trashy it is.

If there were truly crimes of indecent exposure being committed in the show, there would be charges. If the city is willing to draw gathering permits for a bunch of ignorant assholes to shout obscenities like "f*ggot" and condemning people to hell, then I don't think they would be too woke or afraid to arrest people for exposing their kids to sexually offensive material.

It's inconsequential if you or anyone sees it as bad parenting. Don't give TN Theater your money, dude. All you can do.

Reactions: MG1968
The report clearly states there were about 20 children. There are photos of the prosthetic breast shown during the show....the simulated sodomy.... and apparently this Hasen fellow has more photos and videos....I guess...my question for you is this....why did they group make the show for all ages..then only when pressured by Knox county put an Adult warning on the advertisements.? And if you exposed a prosthetic penis to a child in anybother setting would you be charged???

You didn't read your own article.

Your two sources in the article:

A TikTok account *saying* there was explicit material in their caption. No video evidence of it.

An independent conservative journalist describing a blocked post of his *describing* the show as having explicit material.

As for the 20 children, that was yet another word of mouth description for a different show than the one we are talking about. This thread is about the Knoxville show.

Read your own damn article before standing on it as a crutch.

Reactions: lostsheep
You didn't read your own article.

Your two sources in the article:

A TikTok account *saying* there was explicit material in their caption. No video evidence of it.

An independent conservative journalist describing a blocked post of his *describing* the show as having explicit material.

As for the 20 children, that was yet another word of mouth description for a different show than the one we are talking about. This thread is about the Knoxville show.

Read your own damn article before standing on it as a crutch.
Lib of tik tok posted a pic of the prostetic breast and simulated sodomy......from the show....guess because they call out this disgusting Acts that it can't be tre cuz you support it.... But you still haven't answered my questions..

Lib of tik tok posted a pic of the prostetic breast and simulated sodomy......from the show....guess because they call out this disgusting Acts that it can't be tre cuz you support it.... But you still haven't answered my questions..

And the funny thing is, the twitter post was "too graphic" for our VN mods to allow unedited but somehow, its perfectly ok for Knoxville children to be brought to a live showing! Our mods clearly have more sense than Knoxville officials (no surprise really)

Come on, people know this is not right to show to kids. Like the man said, if anyone of these performers did any of these acts to a kid on the street they would be arrested for being a perv.

The reason the trans industry is so desperate to shove this down middle America's throat is to normalize any and every sexual deviance for the next generation. You already have something like 20% of today's bobble headed skulls full of mush "identifying" as non-binary, meaning they are hopelessly confused.

When you are able to make 1 out of 5 people confused over a question they could answer simply by grabbing their own crotch, you can see how easy it will be to strip away any freedom from them and control them.

And the funny thing is, the twitter post was "too graphic" for our VN mods to allow unedited but somehow, its perfectly ok for Knoxville children to be brought to a live showing! Our mods clearly have more sense than Knoxville officials (no surprise really)

Come on, people know this is not right to show to kids. Like the man said, if anyone of these performers did any of these acts to a kid on the street they would be arrested for being a perv.

The reason the trans industry is so desperate to shove this down middle America's throat is to normalize any and every sexual deviance for the next generation. You already have something like 20% of today's bobble headed skulls full of mush "identifying" as non-binary, meaning they are hopelessly confused.

When you are able to make 1 out of 5 people confused over a question they could answer simply by grabbing their own crotch, you can see how easy it will be to strip away any freedom from them and control them.
100%. I'll never understand why the expectation for a trans person isn't equal to that is a normal person ..ie....a Johnson exposed to child is a Johnson whether you identify as a male or female...and its disgusting...but if your trans it's expected to be accepted...why??

The best place to meet hawt ass women is at a gay bar, and that's strait truth.

Probably so. My wife's roomie was gay (and a Republican mind you). Aurturo and his bf were great peeps but doesnt mean I believe their sexual relationship is Biblically blessed (and neither is adultery but try espousing that in many churches today).

But we arent talking about gay dudes or gals here, we are talking about people performing sexualized acts in front of children (but enough about Disney). Its not about them being dressed up as an opposite sex, it is about them twisting sexuality and gender our of its given place.

Reactions: davethevol

Indeed, one of the primary purposes is to normalize this and get it to the children at earlier and earlier ages. There is pure evil and/or sickness at work here. And to top it off, you have an elected official slurping it up. Which as I have said, actually makes sense in this political climate.

I guess my being born in the 1970's, drag shows were never a common occurrence during my lifetime up until about 5-6 years ago. It just wasn't a thing or big event in my day.
Like at the carousel? Could get a free show at vic and bills after hours

Reactions: hUTch2002

VN Store

Back