Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Oh that would be great for my inlaws. They are part of biden's 30%.

I know this is really dark for some, but my uncle died not long and was a huge Dem. Didn't matter what they stood for, it was blue or nothing.

I told my aunt to take peace in knowing he is still voting for em.

Maybe I am wrong on this, but I though the interview I seen with Richards when ask about bringing any other lawsuits he said he was a defense attorney and would not be working with them and had a trial in 3 days.

I took it that after today he wouldn't be his counsel. I could have misunderstood though, we had a lot of noise at work today.
That very well could be true. However, if that attorney doesn’t know for a fact that he has hired competent legal cousel to handle any civil actions (and such counsel would be attending the interview), then he should STRONGLY advise him not to speak to anyone without such legal counsel present.

Hopefully you saved that nugget for after the funeral.

Didn't have one, fraid of the vid.

I told her has she was tossing his belongings in the dump. They didn't like each other much. I have a odd family.
The one thing I dread about death, is that I wont get to hear the funny stuff they say about me.

That very well could be true. However, if that attorney doesn’t know for a fact that he has hired competent legal cousel to handle any civil actions (and such counsel would be attending the interview), then he should STRONGLY advise him not to speak to anyone without such legal counsel present.

110% agree

Got to respect the jury's decision and there is nothing to be done about the past.

I do sincerely hope this does not embolden others to do what Rittenhouse did in the future. Just asking for trouble.

I absolutely hope it emboldens others to do what Kyle did.

I further hope it embarrasses grown men to stand up and not leave it to children to fight evil.

I absolutely hope it emboldens others to do what Kyle did.

I further hope it embarrasses grown men to stand up and not leave it to children to fight evil.
Many of these grown men won't even stand up to it on the internet, while safe in their home.

Reactions: txbo
If you watched the KR trial you should be against the death penalty. corrupt prosecutors kill innocent people.
I always thought of the death penalty being a deterrent but after watching real crime shows and how they can manipulate confessions...even to the point of lying about evidence its changed my opinions...don't be poor white "trash" or a minority when some locales need to quiet the community and take down a wanted poster...once they get someone then the search for other suspects end...and I'm generally pro police

Reactions: camp_steveo
'Self defense is not illegal': Kyle Rittenhouse cheers verdict as smiling teen is swept away to start his new life and prepares to give his first interview since verdict on Monday to Tucker Carlson

• He will give his first interview to Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Monday
Kyle Rittenhouse smiled in the backseat of an SUV as he was driven away from the Kenosha courthouse Friday afternoon after being cleared of all charges, later commenting that 'self defense is not illegal'.

'Self defense is not illegal. I am glad they reached the correct verdict.'

He added: 'It's been a tough journey but we made it through. We made it through the hard part.'

The vindicated teen will sit down for his first TV interview on Monday with Fox News, host Tucker Carlson said.

Part of the interview will air that evening, while the remaining portion will be included in Tucker Carlson Originals, the news station said.

Carlson appeared to side with Rittenhouse during remarks he made in August 2020.

'People in charge from the governor of Wisconsin on down refused to enforce the law,' he said.

'They stood back and watched Kenosha burn. So are we really surprised this looting and arson accelerated to murder? How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would?'

Kyle Rittenhouse smiles as he's swept away after being found INNOCENT of all charges | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back