Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

'Self defense is not illegal': Kyle Rittenhouse cheers verdict as smiling teen is swept away to start his new life and prepares to give his first interview since verdict on Monday to Tucker Carlson

• He will give his first interview to Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Monday
Kyle Rittenhouse smiled in the backseat of an SUV as he was driven away from the Kenosha courthouse Friday afternoon after being cleared of all charges, later commenting that 'self defense is not illegal'.

'Self defense is not illegal. I am glad they reached the correct verdict.'

He added: 'It's been a tough journey but we made it through. We made it through the hard part.'

The vindicated teen will sit down for his first TV interview on Monday with Fox News, host Tucker Carlson said.

Part of the interview will air that evening, while the remaining portion will be included in Tucker Carlson Originals, the news station said.

Carlson appeared to side with Rittenhouse during remarks he made in August 2020.

'People in charge from the governor of Wisconsin on down refused to enforce the law,' he said.

'They stood back and watched Kenosha burn. So are we really surprised this looting and arson accelerated to murder? How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would?'

Kyle Rittenhouse smiles as he's swept away after being found INNOCENT of all charges | Daily Mail Online
I've stayed up with this case mostly because its a study of media and government misinformation...I only learned tonight though that Kyle had to quit school because they were making fun of him and bullying...called him slow and dumb

I've stayed up with this case mostly because its a study of media and government misinformation...I only learned tonight though that Kyle had to quit school because they were making fun of him and bullying...called him slow and dumb

Looked pretty fast on the draw to me.

Reactions: VolnJC
Looked pretty fast on the draw to me.
He was much calmer than me...I would have been the only casualty of that night with Rosenbaum chasing me with a shirt over his head like a madman...I would have panicked and probably shot myself in the leg and bled out right there

This stupid beitch claims in no uncertain terms that a white dude who killed other white dudes got off because of....you guessed it...white privilege.

What about the dead white guys? If they too surely had the EVER present white privilege....how could they be dead and nobody goes to prison???

Hmmmm....smart enough to pass the bar...and yet so damn stupid that her RACISM threw logic and reason out the window. Btw...when she said. " us" I immediately knew she was black, didnt need to see her ugly mug. I do not think i have ever heard a white person say "us" pertaining to other Caucasians. Pretty sure we are all a part of "us" regardless of skintone. In my family anyway...

Rittenhouse verdict sets new legal precedent on White Privilege

I hope Kyle starts filing those defamation suits left and right. The only way this lunacy from the left is ever going to stop is when they are made to pay and I mean BIG $$$$$$. That means not Just going after the big Main Street Media. It means going after B and C list celebrity and social media influencer who was posting the vile lies 24 x 7. Drain their bank accounts and make them a target of mockery.

VN Store

Back