Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Every woman needs a good gf..... jk

Maybe, or they just recognize when a man is comfortable with his masculinity. My guess is there's lots of folks in this thread who couldn't pull it off.

He shot and killed a man - fired 3 shots - then ran away. A group of good samaritans ID'd him as the shooter and tried to legally detain him.

Section 75 of the Criminal Procedure Law (Enforcement Powers – Arrest) of 1996 allows anyone to detain a person who is witnessed carrying out certain suspected crimes. ... A person using these detention powers may use reasonable force if their request is not met as long as they do not cause the suspect bruising.

Rittenhouse then shot several citizens attempting to detain him legally.

He must be convicted and serve time.
Watch the video.

Every person who got shot was the aggressor.

Please tell us why. I mean he did not realize when battery was committed against him. He retreated until an attempt was made to disarm him. He at no point was the aggressor=self defense doesn't it?

Seems everyone here has a short memory. Rittenhouse shot 4 times and killed a man initially in front of a gas station. He then ran up to the dude he shot, looked at him briefly, ran away, got on his phone and said, "I just murdered someone".

You're welcome to make the argument about the ensuing crowd that tried to detain him, but he shot the first dude in cold blood. PERIOD.

"Self defense" my ass.

Seems everyone here has a short memory. Rittenhouse shot 3 times and killed a man initially in front of a gas station. There was NOBODY threatening him with a weapon or anything. He then ran up to the dude he shot, looked at him briefly, ran away, got on his phone and said, "I just murdered someone".

"Self defense" my ass.
Watch the video.

Seems everyone here has a short memory. Rittenhouse shot 3 times and killed a man initially in front of a gas station. There was NOBODY threatening him with a weapon or anything. He then ran up to the dude he shot, looked at him briefly, ran away, got on his phone and said, "I just murdered someone".

You're welcome to make the argument about the ensuing crowd that tried to detain him, but he shot the first dude in cold blood. PERIOD.

"Self defense" my ass.
The guy who was shot at the gas station was chasing and threatening the kid. There's video evidence of that if you're actually interested in being informed.

He also didn't say murder in the call he said he killed someone.

You sure were all talking about the same case?

Not sure what that's supposed to mean or more specifically why you're taking unprovoked shots at me.
Just joking with you. Not everyone is out to challenge your posts.

As I have noted before, I find your take on things most entertaining.

HAGD.

Reactions: Septic
Seems everyone here has a short memory. Rittenhouse shot 4 times and killed a man initially in front of a gas station. He then ran up to the dude he shot, looked at him briefly, ran away, got on his phone and said, "I just murdered someone".

"Self defense" my ass.
Get your quote correct! He did not say he murdered anyone. I'd call you misquote a blatant lie, or did you even watch the video?

1600868333498.png

Maybe, or they just recognize when a man is comfortable with his masculinity. My guess is there's lots of folks in this thread who couldn't pull it off.
Yep that’s what my brother in law tried to claim as well

Get your quote correct! He did not say he murdered anyone. I'd call you misquote a blatant lie, or did you even watch the video?

View attachment 308399

"I just killed someone".

Charges filed by Kenosha County prosecutors accuse Kyle Rittenhouse of first-degree intentional homicide — Wisconsin's equivalent of first-degree murder.

So, yes, he murdered someone.

"Self defense" my ass.
Not really. It doesn't take a genius to watch any of the videos and understand that Rittenhouse didn't calculate/plan a targeted attack against the first guy he shot.

If one of my family members was at that "protest" and tried to take the weapon from the kid, hit him in the head with a skateboard, kicked him in the head or tried to shoot him with a handgun, I'd say the Dumb MF got what he deserved.

But none of my family members are that stupid nor or they child molesters, wife beaters or have prior weapons charges so there's that.
I think its funny when left wingers try to put right wingers in their position and ask what they do..not even realizing thats what makes us fundamentally different..we don't get into their stupid situations.

Not really. It doesn't take a genius to watch any of the videos and understand that Rittenhouse didn't calculate/plan a targeted attack against the first guy he shot.

Hmmm... A 17-year-old, breaking curfew, possessing an illegal firearm. Telling people on camera that he didn't have any "non-lethal" weapons.

And, oh by the way, the law prohibits deadly force against someone destroying property. In this case, property that wasn't even his.

Hmmm... A 17-year-old, breaking curfew, possessing an illegal firearm. Telling people on camera that he didn't have any "non-lethal" weapons.

And, oh by the way, the law prohibits deadly force against someone destroying property. In this case, property that wasn't even his.

He didn’t use deadly force to protect property . Self defense and charge him with carrying a rifle under the age the allows .

OMG...... breaking curfew..... what kind of animal is this guy?

Anyone who watches this objectively should question all the charges that have been filed outside of the weapon possession under 18.

And out of all the chaos that night, apparently he was the only one arrested.

I haven't spent 11 minutes watching this one but I posted the Tucker Carlson narrative that goes along with this video in that thread. It is well done by Tucker.

Clearly this meant to paint Kyle in a positive light but you can't walk away from this video and believe this is a bad kid. I'm curious if he has ever previously been in trouble.

Carrying a gun was a bad idea but when you watch the video the fact that it is addressed helps his case.

Yep that’s what my brother in law tried to claim as well

Did he claim it, or did he try and claim it?

Does a man wearing a pink tie make you feel uncomfortable? Or more to the point, would you feel uncomfortable wearing a pink tie?

New Footage PROVING Kenosha Kid Was Defending Himself CENSORED By Youtube, More Riots Are Coming

"I just killed someone".

Charges filed by Kenosha County prosecutors accuse Kyle Rittenhouse of first-degree intentional homicide — Wisconsin's equivalent of first-degree murder.

So, yes, he murdered someone.

You're not even trying anymore. There was a homicide, this much is certain. Sufficient ambiguity exists to file charges and run it through the courts system. That's where we're at on the matter.
It's also ALL we have at the moment on the matter.

Did he claim it, or did he try and claim it?

Does a man wearing a pink tie make you feel uncomfortable? Or more to the point, would you feel uncomfortable wearing a pink tie?
Neither But I don’t wear pink now .... although I did wear some fluorescent pink during my teen years when that was popular..... Now it is just part of the trash talk between me and my brother in law about who is more manly( just in a fun way though)..... ex.... I will say something like go sit in the corner put on your pink shirt let a real man handle this.

VN Store

Back