Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

"I just killed someone".

Charges filed by Kenosha County prosecutors accuse Kyle Rittenhouse of first-degree intentional homicide — Wisconsin's equivalent of first-degree murder.

So, yes, he murdered someone.
Did I miss something? Has he been convicted yet?

"I just killed someone".

Charges filed by Kenosha County prosecutors accuse Kyle Rittenhouse of first-degree intentional homicide — Wisconsin's equivalent of first-degree murder.

So, yes, he murdered someone.
I missed where he stated he killed someone, do you have video or a reference? And if he did, there is a significant difference between admitting to killing someone and "Murdering" someone. Gravely brought charges with little to no investigation after Kyle voluntarily surrendered.

Reactions: StarRaider
Hmmm... A 17-year-old, breaking curfew, possessing an illegal firearm. Telling people on camera that he didn't have any "non-lethal" weapons.

And, oh by the way, the law prohibits deadly force against someone destroying property. In this case, property that wasn't even his.
He didnt possess an illegal firearm. He didnt use deadly force defending property, he was defending himself from being attacked. Damn dude, you really got all twisted up in the wrong about this one. I'd suggest you cut and run as soon as possible.

Maybe, or they just recognize when a man is comfortable with his masculinity. My guess is there's lots of folks in this thread who couldn't pull it off.
My pink tie is kick azz. The compliments at church are never-ending.

Reactions: Septic
Knew from day 1 this kid wont go to prison on a conviction. Just Biden voters being Biden voters and reaping what they sow. This kid deserves a statue in downtown Kenosha. I envision him with one foot up on the corpses of the 2 Biden voters, AR-15 pointing down and the dude with his blown off arm holding it looking up with liberal tears flowing. It would be like a mashup of the Kent State photo and Perseus with Medusas head. It should be cast in cadmium to give the future statue topplers cancer.

Poetic and maniacal. I can dig it!

Seems everyone here has a short memory. Rittenhouse shot 4 times and killed a man initially in front of a gas station. He then ran up to the dude he shot, looked at him briefly, ran away, got on his phone and said, "I just murdered someone".

You're welcome to make the argument about the ensuing crowd that tried to detain him, but he shot the first dude in cold blood. PERIOD.

"Self defense" my ass.
Seems you have a comprehension or intellectual honesty issue.

The person who committed battery against this kid, and threatened him and who was otherwise completely out of control was the same person who chased him and caught up to him attempting to take the weapon. He was the first person shot and that was self defense by any reasonable application of the facts.

The other two took exception to him killing the completely insane guy for some reason and also attempted to inflict harm on him. Again under any reasonable application of the facts that is self defense.

Is the kid guilty of carrying the weapon under age and unlawfully? Yes, under any reasonable allocation is the facts he is guilty.

Seems one of us in being completely reasonable and intellectually honest about the facts of the case and the other is not.

Last edited:
Hmmm... A 17-year-old, breaking curfew, possessing an illegal firearm. Telling people on camera that he didn't have any "non-lethal" weapons.

And, oh by the way, the law prohibits deadly force against someone destroying property. In this case, property that wasn't even his.
None of the first has anything to do with calculated or planned murder.

The law you mention in the second is irrelevant. He didn't shoot Rosenbaum while he was trying to destroy property. The video shows that about as plainly as one can.

Now that I think about it, I can't recall the last time I saw a Police cruiser with "To Protect and Serve" scrawled on the back.

Reminds me of the cop car in the Transformer movie.

bsx473dyvki41.jpg
I know someone who has that tattoo.

Seems everyone here has a short memory. Rittenhouse shot 4 times and killed a man initially in front of a gas station. He then ran up to the dude he shot, looked at him briefly, ran away, got on his phone and said, "I just murdered someone".

You're welcome to make the argument about the ensuing crowd that tried to detain him, but he shot the first dude in cold blood. PERIOD.

"Self defense" my ass.
I would hate to have you as an eye witness to any case.

No commentary on the other 6 thugs with guns?

Beyond what I've already offered? Not really, other than to say the folks who got shot put themselves into that position. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

"Thug" is a subjective descriptor i suppose - the protesters likely see an oppressive police enforcement system as a bunch of "thugs with guns", from their perspective - it'd be hard to make a case against that.

What you see is usually dependent on where you sit.

Reactions: Sandman 423
I think the important take away here is that society should be arming more kids to roam the streets enforcing the law because, what could go wrong?
When your side wants to defund police and do away with police this will happen but it won't be kids.

Last edited:
Beyond what I've already offered? Not really, other than to say the folks who got shot put themselves into that position. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

"Thug" is a subjective descriptor i suppose - the protesters likely see an oppressive police enforcement system as a bunch of "thugs with guns", from their perspective - it'd be hard to make a case against that.

What you see is usually dependent on where you sit.
I would also describe some police as thugs, I sit where I can have a wide view.

Reactions: Obsessed and Septic

VN Store

Back