Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Reactions: InVOLuntary
He shot and killed a man - fired 3 shots - then ran away. A group of good samaritans ID'd him as the shooter and tried to legally detain him.

Section 75 of the Criminal Procedure Law (Enforcement Powers – Arrest) of 1996 allows anyone to detain a person who is witnessed carrying out certain suspected crimes. ... A person using these detention powers may use reasonable force if their request is not met as long as they do not cause the suspect bruising.

Rittenhouse then shot several citizens attempting to detain him legally.

He must be convicted and serve time.
He shot a man who was attacking him as he tried to flee. Then shot two other felons who were armed and attempting to kill him while he was on the ground....pretty clear cut case of self-defense

He shot and killed a man - fired 3 shots - then ran away. A group of good samaritans ID'd him as the shooter and tried to legally detain him.

Section 75 of the Criminal Procedure Law (Enforcement Powers – Arrest) of 1996 allows anyone to detain a person who is witnessed carrying out certain suspected crimes. ... A person using these detention powers may use reasonable force if their request is not met as long as they do not cause the suspect bruising.

Rittenhouse then shot several citizens attempting to detain him legally.

He must be convicted and serve time.
You are dumb.

1860 election resulted in the Civil War.

Given the rift between our nation now, it wouldn't surprise me if the 2020 election resulted in another.

Sad state of affairs our nation is in.

1860 election resulted in the Civil War.

Given the rift between our nation now, it wouldn't surprise me if the 2020 election resulted in another.

Sad state of affairs our nation is in.
I've got friends that think it will be a Biden landslide and friends that think it will be a Trump landslide. One side, or possibly both, will be surprised depending on the outcome. My friends aren't the kind to get violent if they're very wrong.

But I'm sure there are people out there that might. It sure seems like it's setting up that both sides have people that are extremely confident and may cry foul when they're wrong.

Reactions: MontyPython

VN Store

Back