Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Nah, because every time he posts is a mix between pure comedy and the most delusional alternative reality. I have this oil painting mental image in my head of him just killing that keyboard.

View attachment 308693

LOL more like this...
tenor.gif

I’m sorry. But dude that sat down at my table like that and disrespected my wife, they would be eating out of a straw right now.
That guy played it perfectly. He laughed at them. Those punks were trying to get him to react so they could attack. The punk had his skateboard, but it wasn’t for skating. That was his weapon hidden in plain sight.

How did you come to that conclusion?

He's a juvenile, so no death sentence, but he murdered 2 people. If this were truly "self defense", we'd all have a license to shoot anyone, anytime, anywhere when we feel "threatened".

And, oh btw, Rittenhouse came to the "defense" of an auto dealership. Not a person, rather an inanimate thing. When does defending a thing necessitate shooting someone?

So he shoots at the first protester 4 times and killed him. Was this self defense? If it was, why did he run away? If it were self defense, Rittenhouse would have stayed at the scene and actually helped attend medically to the man he just shot. Instead, he ran away, got on his cell phone and professed "I just killed someone".

These are not the actions of someone behaving in self defense.

Lastly, given that he signed up to defend cars from protesters with his "deadly force only" AR15, he thereby *knew* in advance exactly what he was getting into: A scenario where he was defending cars from potentially violent protesters. So when violent protests occurred, was not Rittenhouse precisely in the milieu for which he prepared - lock, stock and barrel? Yep. And instead of resolving the situation without a gun, he first shot at a man 4 times. Then, when confronted by other protesters that attempted to detain the shooter (violently or not), he killed one more and badly wounded another.

These are the actions of an out-of-control 17 year old armed with an AR15 running down the street during widespread violent protests. Should have never been there in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: k-town_king
He's a juvenile, so no death sentence, but he murdered 2 people. If this were truly "self defense", we'd all have a license to shoot anyone, anytime, anywhere when we feel "threatened".

And, oh btw, Rittenhouse came to the "defense" of an auto dealership. Not a person, rather an inanimate thing. When does defending a thing necessitate shooting someone?

So he shoots at the first protester 4 times and killed him. Was this self defense? If it was, why did he run away? If it were self defense, Rittenhouse would have stayed at the scene and actually helped attend medically to the man he just shot. Instead, he ran away, got on his cell phone and professed "I just killed someone".

Lastly, given that he signed up to defend cars from protesters with his "deadly force only" AR15, he thereby *knew* in advance exactly what he was getting into: A scenario where he was defending cars from potentially violent protesters. So when violent protests occurred, was not Rittenhouse precisely in the milieu for which he prepared - lock, stock and barrel? Yep. And instead of resolving the situation without a gun, he first shot at a man 4 times. Then, when confronted by other protesters that attempted to detain the shooter (violently or not), he killed one more and badly wounded another.

These are the actions of an out-of-control 17 year old armed with an AR15 running down the street during widespread violent protests. Should have never been there in the first place.
You obviously didn’t watch the video and don’t know the facts. I’m the the first person to say he should’t have been there. In all three shootings he was clearly being attacked. The first one was the one most in question. He was chased down from behind and we can’t see much on video other than the man lunging at Kyle.

In the other two he was clearly assaulted multiple times with one guy using a skateboard. The other guy was armed as well and was on top of him pointing a weapon directly at him. No question these were self defense.

After the first shooting, he comes right back to the man rendering aid. Rittenhouse is overheard saying he is going to get help. As he is running towards authorities he is attacked by multiple people and that’s where the other two shootings occur. Even after this he ran to get the police and multiple police told him to move along. He was literally standing in front of an armored police vehicle trying to wave them down. It’s all on video.

It’s amazing how much of this is captured on video. So, either you didn’t watch all the video evidence or you did and you’re a ****ing moron.

He didn't "murder" anyone, and you do "have a license" to defend yourself with a weapon against anyone attacking you if you feel your life is in danger, which his clearly was by the violent felons assaulting him and chasing him.
He didn't shoot someone because of the auto dealership, he shot them because a violent sex offender felon who earlier threatened to hurt him, chased him and threw things at him and knocked him to the ground as he was trying to leave the area, then two more people attempted to kill him.
Yes he was running away AS this felon was assaulting him and knocked him to the ground. He ran to get out of the area, and there is no responsibility for a citizen to help a criminal he just shot, grab a law book.

I agree he shouldn't have been there, just like the three violent criminal rioters shouldn't have been there....people on both sides here are stupid. but you are completely wrong legally of how you are framing it....but then again you are wrong a lot in these threads

You obviously didn’t watch the video and don’t know the facts. I’m the the first person to say he should’t have been there. In all three shootings he was clearly being attacked. The first one was the one most in question. He was chased down from behind and we can’t see much on video other than the man lunging at Kyle.

In the other two he was clearly assaulted multiple times with one guy using a skateboard. The other guy was armed as well and was on top of him pointing a weapon directly at him. No question these were self defense.

After the first shooting, he comes right back to the man rendering aid. Rittenhouse is overheard saying he is going to get help. As he is running towards authorities he is attacked by multiple people and that’s where the other two shootings occur. Even after this he ran to get the police and multiple police told him to move along. He was literally standing in front of an armored police vehicle trying to wave them down. It’s all on video.

It’s amazing how much of this is captured on video. So, either you didn’t watch all the video evidence or you did and you’re a ****ing moron.

Curious. Got a link to this video w/audio? The only video I've seen shows him run up to the 1st guy he shot, pause for a tad, then walk off saying, "I just killed a man". If, as you claim, he said he was "going to get help", why didn't he call 911?

You can't even keep your story straight. Guess that's what happens when don't even watch the video of what happened and rely on Twitter for your facts

I saw the video. The number of initial shots was 4, not 3, as I correctly stated.

Curious. Got a link to this video w/audio? The only video I've seen shows him run up to the 1st guy he shot, pause for a tad, then walk off saying, "I just killed a man". If, as you claim, he said he was "going to get help", why didn't he call 911?
You mean to tell us that you didn't watch the video that is posted in the very first post of this thread and is part of the thread title?

Interesting.

Reactions: ajvol01 and volinsd
Rittenhouse did "begin placing a call for help" on his phone after shooting Rosenbaum. It's on the video. 05:11 or so.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
You mean to tell us that you didn't watch the video that is posted in the very first post of this thread and is part of the thread title?

Interesting.

SMH. Yes, I watched the video. No, I didn't hear him say that he was going to get help. Post that audio if you got it eh.

Rittenhouse did "begin placing a call for help" on his phone after shooting Rosenbaum. It's on the video. 05:11 or so.

This is simply not true to my knowledge. The *narrator* says he called for help, but the video I saw (with audio of him) has him calling a friend or someone and stating "I just killed someone".

"I just killed somebody"

@ 1:37

Last edited:
You serious? It’s literally the title of the thread.

Shock? Because law enforcement was within a block? Because he still felt threatened by the mob, which turned out to be valid.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
This is simply not true to my knowledge. The *narrator* says he called for help, but the video I saw (with audio of him) has him calling a friend or someone and stating "I just killed someone".

"I just killed somebody"

@ 1:37
The video you referenced doesn't say who he was talking to when he said that and is not the complete call. "a friend or someone" is your interpretation of that, I presume? So we don't know who he was talking to, calling for help or "confessing" or both do we?

The video you referenced doesn't say who he was talking to when he said that and is not the complete call. "a friend or someone" is your interpretation of that, I presume? So we don't know who he was talking to, calling for help or "confessing" or both do we?

Fair enough. Speculation based on my part. I'm sure all the details about call records etc. will become public soon enough.

Fair enough. Speculation based on my part. I'm sure all the details about call records etc. will become public soon enough.
To be fair with you on this, both your video and the video posted by the OP view these circumstances from completely different and biased points of view. The spin put on both is very interesting given they are supposedly viewing the same incidents.

The OP's video was put out by Rittenhouse's attorney, if what I have read is correct. The video you referenced was done by a pretty liberal news station (CBS Chicago) the day after the shootings.

What a study in human perspectives.

Reactions: bpalmer28

VN Store

Back