Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 25, 2004 10:24 PM
Leon can't do everything.

( $1 to Vol_Freak )

:lol:

:lolup: :lolup:

Good one. I love it.

(Drum roll)

Ladies and Gentlemen.....

We are now in single digits on our countdown. There are NINE (9) days remaining till football time in Tennessee!!!

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 26, 2004 7:50 AM
(Drum roll)

Ladies and Gentlemen.....

We are now in single digits on our countdown. There are NINE (9) days remaining till football time in Tennessee!!!

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

:jawdrop:

This better than waiting for Christmas morning..... Go Vols!!! I'm happier than Jim Neighbors with a wheel barrow full of :censored:

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Man I can't believe how close we are.

I think it's time for me to put together an email to all board members to try and get this place even more fired up.

8 DAYS 20 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES TILL OUR HEARTS BLEED ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It dosent get any better than the anticipation of the week before.............It does make you feel like a kid again!!!!!!!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

So much to do! So little time!!

I don't even have my flag holder on the house yet!!

:blink:

8 days!!

Tomorrow will be only one more week to wait!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh LIO!!! You need to be prepared!!! Got the house flag and the birdhouse out. My truck is all ready with the sticker on the back window, hitch cover and my car flag is ready for my trip!!! AND I just got my new #7 jersey in the mail I got off ebay..........its beautiful!!!!!!! :bow:

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Forgot to add................My husband and I just got some new cell phones and Im hoping my VOL cell covers will be here by next weekend!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Originally posted by volmanjr@Aug 26, 2004 3:58 PM
This better than waiting for Christmas morning..... Go Vols!!! I'm happier than Jim Neighbors with a wheel barrow full of :censored:

Go Vols! Git R Done

wait, can anyone smell that? it smells like vendor hot dogs, fresh grass, stadium bleachers, other people :yuck: , anyways, it smells like college ball season is almost here, because i can smell everything, to numerous to mention, in my nose. But wait, there's more!! :yikes: can you hear what i hear? ROCKY TOP IS PLAYIN' CUZ THE VOLS ARE READY TO KICK ASS TAKE NAMES AND PLAY SOME :censored: FOOTBALL!! :rocks:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 30, 2004 7:13 AM
6 days!!!

SIX DAYS!!!

SIX DAYS!!!

guys i am new to the form but i will tell you 6 days is to dang long my first game was 98 tennessee vs the razorbacks and i was happier than a bus load of women on the way to see Ricky martin i can not wait good gosh i stay up to 12 every night so i can say it is a day closer. :thumbsup:

"OL ROCKY TOP YOU'LL ALWAYS BE HOME SWEET HOME TO ME'

VN Store

Back