LadyinOranges Official Countdown Thread

Guys I am new as well. Ladyinorange thanks for the countdown. I hope I can make it untill Sunday. I am about to explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead:

5 days good gosh sombody crank the car im leaving now if it was my choice i would i can not wait to here those words ladies and gentlemen what time is it you know "IT FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESEE" :rocks:

This is my first season for tickets to the football games....can anyone tell me a good place to park....looking for forward to all the excitement!!!! :good:

Cant wait till sunday i love my vols this thanks for the coutdown and thanks for letting me be part of this forum.

"WHAT TIME IS IT YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE"-John Ward

VA, I got chills.

allvolbehindenemylines finding a place to park is very difficult, but can be found. Welcome to the Nation.

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 day 4 days 4 days i can not wait till i am setting in neyland.I have watched the decade of domanice for the past 3 nights i am in Tennessee Football Withdraw."THE KICK IS UP ILL LET THE CROWD TELL YOU..................GOOD"John Ward

Can anyone give me advice on what events will be taking place before the game...i am bringing my wife and 3 kids and wondering if there will be anything going on sunday afternoon before the kick off.....3 more days....can't wait.... :banghead:

Attachments

• 2004parade_21_t.gif
    2004parade_21_t.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 3
The Volunteer village is set up about 2 hours before kickoff. It is set up in the UC, which is upstairs from the bookstore near Neyland Stadium.

About 1hr 30min to 1hr 15 min before the game is the Vol Walk (must see). The band and then the players all come down from Gibbs Hall (athletic dorm), down Volunteer Blvd. to Peyton Manning Pass, and come out right at the front of the stadium.

thanks volstorm.....can't wait.....will be coming to knox on saturday to get all cranked up......give him six......its football time in tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Attachments

• 2004parade_21_t.gif
    2004parade_21_t.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 1
2 days? It's 70 hours til kickoff....

Maybe we should start counting down the hours now that we are so close.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 2, 2004 11:42 PM
UT finally sold out the game.

Finally!

With the weather forecasts, I'm wondering how many people are gonna show.

VN Store

Back