LadyinOranges Official Countdown Thread

wooot wooot i cant wait i am pumped

and if it doesent rain you will still be able to find tickets there is always a ton of people selling them even at the florida game there is a ton of people selling them

So the time is the same they just switched it from ESPN2 to ESPN?

I didn't even realize it was on ESPN2 in the first place. Regardless, I guess the move is good for us.

Boy, I'm glad I read this thread!! I would have set my VCR for the wrong station!!!

*Still hoping for an afternoon service Sunday!!

32 hours and 45 minutes.

Up a little late Storm?? :lol:

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! watching Vandy and SC just didn't cut it Ineed Big Orange Football!!!!!! :rocks:

oh my gosh it is finally here :rocks: i am heading out right now see you guys at the game."IT FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE"

Since the final hours are approaching, I just want to take the time to thank our own Ladyinorange, for starting this thread. It's been a long journey, but it'a almost time.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 5, 2004 11:36 AM
Since the final hours are approaching, I just want to take the time to thank our own Ladyinorange, for starting this thread. It's been a long journey, but it'a almost time.

It's been a great thread. I almost hate to see it come to an end.

All good things must come to an end, Freaky. Thank you for letting me have it for so long, and thank YOU Stormy, for helping me to keep it going.

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!

VN Store

Back