Lakers/Vols Knecht-ion

As he kept falling, I at least thought, "well he will land on a team that has a good chance at winning." I was cringing thinking about him going to Houston or Charlotte.
Yeah, I was hoping the Charlotte chatter would not come to be. Kinda hard to see the Lakers as contenders right now IMO, but who knows what will happen between now and the trade deadline...

Yeah, I was hoping the Charlotte chatter would not come to be. Kinda hard to see the Lakers as contenders right now IMO, but who knows what will happen between now and the trade deadline...
They need a solid point guard and another big man. You're never too far off when you have Bron and AD. But getting shooting in DK was a good move. Hopefully either via free agency or trade they get a good point guard. Russell is not the answer they need.

As a Spur fan, (though admittedly a lapsed one due to the 3-steps 3-point obsessed modern NBA), I'm in a dilly of a pickle. I want Dalton to drop maximum carnage on everyone who passed over him, but that very clearly includes the Spurs. Quite the dilemma. I know I'm going to root for him to kill them too, but man. As a Laker? Man. That's some hard stuff right there.

Love Knecht, I think it's stupid he falls so far because he's 23, glad he's with the Lakers and is a likely millionaire, but man, he could use some speech or interview coaching. Go Lakers--new fan.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back