Lakers/Vols Knecht-ion

Imagine Lebum driving down the lane on the 95 Pistons. 😂😂😂
Yep, imagine. Laimbeer would get in his way ONCE, then career over. I love Jordan but Lebron would have dominated in a more physical game. There is no one who has Lebron's size, speed and skills combined. Knocking around 6 foot 6 215lb Jordan is one thing but 6 foot 8 260 is a different beast all together.

I can’t stand Lebron, but he would help make Knecht better

Lebron is the best player ever--and a good guy overall. It's too bad Knecht fell in the draft, but he's now gets to show
out for the league's glamor franchise. He'll be under the bright lights in LA, more pressure than most places, but has certainly shown he can handle the big stage. Best of luck to a great Vol.

Lebron is the best player ever--and a good guy overall. It's too bad Knecht fell in the draft, but he's now gets to show
out for the league's glamor franchise. He'll be under the bright lights in LA, more pressure than most places, but has certainly shown he can handle the big stage. Best of luck to a great Vol.
Lebron is the best player ever

Not trying to be rude, but how old are you? Jordan is the GOAT. Ain't even close.

Yep, imagine. Laimbeer would get in his way ONCE, then career over. I love Jordan but Lebron would have dominated in a more physical game. There is no one who has Lebron's size, speed and skills combined. Knocking around 6 foot 6 215lb Jordan is one thing but 6 foot 8 260 is a different beast all together.
I dont think you ever watched a game in the 80s or 90s.. Queen James couldn't flop when someone touched his head .. they would have knocked it off.. your take is horrible

LeBron is not the best player ever. Stop being so silly.

Not trying to be rude, but how old are you? Jordan is the GOAT. Ain't even close.
Jordan and Pippen looked incredible out there because they were well beyond being the most fit and athletic players on the court every time they stepped out there. They started in the NBA with multiple teammates who smoked more than one pack a day. Lebron is still one of the most dominant players in the NBA at the age of 40 in an era where the Jordan/Pippen level of fitness is the baseline. I’ve never cheered for any of his teams but Lebron has a legitimate claim to being the greatest of all time.

Mind you, Jordan does too. He can’t be faulted for the state of the league when he was in it, and he was partially responsible for it becoming the much more athletic league it is now. Of course he’s partially to blame for the terrible era of all isolation plays before the defenses were allowed to open up, too.

Reactions: 007Racer
But man the money difference… hard to complain with a Lakers spot and 3+ million but…

So he’s guaranteed $9.7 million over 3 years plus any NIL endorsement money. Worst case he ends up with $5 million after taxes. Don’t waste the money and you can be comfortable for life even without a second contract. Work your tail off and get that second contract to get that generational wealth!

I think they both would have been better in each others time. I don’t get all the Lebron hate, you can not like his politics, but to say the all time leading scorer in the NBA is a bum or just flops is so stupid. Just look like jealous babies.

Reactions: Col_Cathcart
How many more years can LeBron play? He’s gotta be retiring in 1 or 2, right? Then Knecht can be the dude.
I will be thrilled if Knecht becomes a dominant NBA player, but that is far from a given at this time. He will have at least a good foundational cast around him to get his journey started imo.

LeBron is not going to play forever, but he played 71 games last season and averaged 25/7/8. I think Knecht getting as much time as possible with an all-time great would only benefit him.

VN Store

Back