Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Make sure you switch arms.

dTNCoSD.gif
Done!
giphy.gif

Gov. Abbott Announces Strike Force to Reopen the Lone Star State: ‘We Will Open Texas’

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) appears to be leading the charge on the grand reopening of America, detailing plans to reopen the Lone Star state during a press conference on Friday — moves that will expand elective surgeries, allow retailers to resume operations under a “Retail-To-Go” model, see the reopening of state parks, and beyond.

Gov.-Abbott-reopening-press-conference-640x480.jpg

Abbott is issuing three executive orders outlining moves to reopen the state, just one day after President Trump provided the federal guidelines for reopening the country:

Gov. Abbott Details Plan to Reopen State: 'We Will Open Texas'
Sorry, Hog.

I came home from work a few days ago and my daughter, she’s 8, was watching the new Trolls movie. I asked her is that the new one? She said yes. “It cost $20 to stream it. It costs you way more then that when you take mom and I to the movies. So your welcome.” I said what do you mean “you are welcome?” She replied I just saved you money dad. She is her mother’s daughter.
This is cool that you posted this. Something similar happened here just the other night. We were planning to take our 6YO granddaughter to see this for her birthday (today) before all this happened and wound up getting it PPV one day last week as well. She basically said that her mommy said add it to the bill but we have popcorn here and won't cost as much. HAHA

Yeah thats a problem. Blame the government contracting process. Wanna take it a step further? Blame the uneducated affirmative action hires that proliferate HR and contracting in the government.

I've worked in civil service or the military under 4 presidents, this happens all the time. For example, I can't just go to Staples and buy desks for my employees, desks that are adequate and relatively inexpensive. Nope. I have to go through GSA and spend a fortune on stuff literally made by federal prisoners.

And Heaven help you if you need to sole source something out🤦‍♀️

VN Store

Back