Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I'm sure you would be this dismissive of Biden doing the same dumb thing. They are both old and inarticulate men who have seen better days.

If that's what you need to tell yourself. Biden forgot his own last name. Covid 9. Answering town hall questions from a prompter? WTF does that to begin with? Why would you even need to do that. Seriously why did the Dems not rally around someone without dementia like Pete? Very articulate guy. Completely wrong on every issue but not ready for the nursing home. Americans elect a president not his vp selection. If the Biden family went along with this shame on them.

Last edited:
There's a lot of daylight between perfection and Trump; Biden would have been a lot better.

yea-k.gif

Trump can't win. He calls it the "China Virus" and the media gets apoplectic. He put travel ban on, it came too late in their minds. And leading up to this event, Trump has been beating the drum on China his entire presidency... but Biden still says this...

Biden says Trump failed to hold China accountable on coronavirus

You can't make this **** up, folks.They can't even be honest.

Really misleading title here. He was arrested for pretty much everything else but the chloroquine. Fraud, selling a controlled substance (zanax), and smuggling.

The article even has to mention how chloroquine has approval by the FDA for this use.

But no its Trumps fault this doctor is going to jail. Yall really need a new line.

Trump can't win. He calls it the "China Virus" and the media gets apoplectic. He put travel ban on, it came too late in their minds. And leading up to this event, Trump has been beating the drum on China his entire presidency... but Biden still says this...

Biden says Trump failed to hold China accountable on coronavirus

You can't make this **** up, folks.They can't even be honest.

I still contend that Biden is hopeful that the country is on lockdown until the election.
1. When he's around people things don't go well.
2. He will get destroyed on the debate state.

Americans will not elect someone who has been in their basement for months.

What's it going to be Joe?

LMAO.........that's the stupidest thing you've posted in 10 years......

I love how the response isn't "Trump has done a fantastic job and Biden couldn't come close"; instead, it's "oh yeah, Biden would have done just as bad."

That is what everything has become with Trump. His supporters no longer claim he's good, just that the other ones out there are just as incompetent.

I still contend that Biden is hopeful that the country is on lockdown until the election.
1. When he's around people things don't go well.
2. He will get destroyed on the debate state.

Americans will not elect someone who has been in their basement for months.

What's it going to be Joe?
Trump is not destroying anyone in a debate. All he knows how to do is use childish nicknames and petty insults. That only plays well to his base, who already like him for being the oafish clod that he is. Trump can't debate the minutia of topics. Sometimes, you forget who your own candidate is.

I love how the response isn't "Trump has done a fantastic job and Biden couldn't come close"; instead, it's "oh yeah, Biden would have done just as bad."

That is what everything has become with Trump. His supporters no longer claim he's good, just that the other ones out there are just as incompetent.

So enlighten us on how Joe would do better. But after you explain the delay in supporting the travel ban.

Trump is not destroying anyone in a debate. All he knows how to do is use childish nicknames and petty insults. That only plays well to people who already like him for being the oafish clod that he is. Trump can't debate the minutia of topics. Sometimes, you forget who your own candidate is.

Hey DA He hasn't forgotten his last name and who his wife is. We're you impressed with the A$$ kicking Joe took at the Dem debates? He was called a racist by someone who is on his shortlist to be vp. At anytime during the 16 Primary did anyone see Trump picking a VP nomination that was on that stage?
You love to cite polls please site the polls showing enthusiasm among Dem party voters for Joseph? What is it 30% maybe. I wish the election were tomorrow this is not going to end well for your side. And Trump will spend the next 4 years solidifying the courts for a generation at least.

Imagine him giving you the big middle finger 30 years down the road. That has to be a kick in the nads.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Trump is not destroying anyone in a debate. All he knows how to do is use childish nicknames and petty insults. That only plays well to his base, who already like him for being the oafish clod that he is. Trump can't debate the minutia of topics. Sometimes, you forget who your own candidate is.

Maybe the president can have Mrs Read sit on the front row

Hey DA He hasn't forgotten his last name and who his wife is. We're you impressed with the A$$ kicking Joe took at the Dem debates? He was called a racist by someone who is on his shortlist to be vp. At anytime during the 16 Primary did anyone see Trump picking a VP nomination that was on that stage?
You love to cite polls please site the polls showing enthusiasm among Dem party voters for Joseph? What is it 30% maybe. I wish the election were tomorrow this is not find to end well for your side. And Trump will spend the next 4 years solidifying the courts for a generation at least.

Imagine him giving you the big middle finger 30 years down the road. That has to be a kick in the nads.
If you are talking about Kamala Harris, she specifically said, "I don't think you are a racist," while speaking directly to Biden.... And Biden couldn't have done too poorly in the debates... his nomination came much easier than what was expected in January. Nobody thought this was going to be wrapped up by April 1st. And I do follow polls, and they currently show Biden leading Trump head to head and in the key battleground states of Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin - now, I will wait for you to bring up 2016. Never fails.

VN Store

Back