Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

If you are talking about Kamala Harris, she specifically said, "I don't think you are a racist," while speaking directly to Biden.... And Biden couldn't have done too poorly in the debates... his nomination came much easier than what was expected in January. Nobody thought this was going to be wrapped up by April 1st. And I do follow polls, and they currently show Biden leading Trump head to head and in the key battleground states of Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin - now, I will wait for you to bring up 2016. Never fails.

How make people are fired up about pulling that leavee (Biden term for lever) for Senator O'Biden? Please try and tell the board with a straight face that people are more fired up about voting for Biden than President Trump?

Not only that, you have to be an absolute moron to think the majority of Americans aren't doing better today than they were before Trump (pre COVID-19). These are "the feels" polls that liberals love to seek out.
There is one problem with your logic... "today" isn't pre-COVID-19. The unemployment rate was Trump's biggest selling point but it is about to reach Great Depression numbers. Things have changed.

How make people are fired up about pulling that leavee (Biden term for lever) for Senator O'Biden? Please try and tell the board with a straight face that people are more fired up about voting for Biden than President Trump?
More people are fired up about voting against Trump, than voting for him.

So to those debating exactly what the POTUS can and can’t do, has anyone looked into what all changes after issuing a National Emergency Declaration? Not only did he invoke Stafford, he invoked NEA as well and that one is the humdinger in it all with it’s broad stroke Executive powers.

There is one problem with your logic... "today" isn't pre-COVID-19. The unemployment rate was Trump's biggest selling point but it is about to reach Great Depression numbers. Things have changed.
I am afraid, come Election Day, the answer to the old are you better off then you were four years ago will be a resounding no. That’s not good for Trump. Even if it isn’t his fault. And I am not afraid bc I support Trump. I am very worried about what economic and job landscape will look like then.

I mean who's fault is it if you easing along and someone stands in front of your vehicle? You stop and give them a chance to move and they continue to stand in your way and you ease forward slowly? Then what if your car is surrounded by mask wearing thugs brandishing clubs?
I would give them a chance to move, if they choose not to i would warn them, i will come in. Wether you choose to be in my way or not, I'm not stopping. Call the popo, they will come take you away and I will drive in as intended.
The second scenario is different, if I'm in danger or those with me, you will get run over. There's no time for the touchy feely consideration in this scenario.

And 💯 of the population understand that. They also understand that in 4 years and last minute "labor statistics" adjusting could only get the unemployment numbers to 7.9% the only 7 and 9 number people think about now is Joe's age and his dementia

Reactions: BreatheUT
I am afraid, come Election Day, the answer to the old are you better off then you were four years ago will be a resounding no. That’s not good for Trump. Even if it isn’t his fault.
It's not fair... but was the energy crisis the fault of Jimmy Carter? No... but the president catches the blame. That is just how it goes... and it's not like Trump was ever very popular to begin with, even when he had a booming economy.

Reactions: volfanhill
I am afraid, come Election Day, the answer to the old are you better off then you were four years ago will be a resounding no. That’s not good for Trump. Even if it isn’t his fault.

I disagree. There was so much improvement until this virus. And they also have to show an alternative. Is it really an alternative when you only oppose something without giving any alternative plan

And 💯 of the population understand that. They also understand that in 4 years and last minute "labor statistics" adjusting could only get the unemployment numbers to 7.9% the only 7 and 9 number people think about now is Joe's age and his dementia
Trump isn't much younger than Biden... and he is every bit as gaffe-prone.

VN Store

Back