Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Trump is not destroying anyone in a debate. All he knows how to do is use childish nicknames and petty insults. That only plays well to his base, who already like him for being the oafish clod that he is. Trump can't debate the minutia of topics. Sometimes, you forget who your own candidate is.
Ironic.

Trump did just fine against Hillary, who aside from being an actual demon, was a much more savvy politician than the random dementia patient he has now. The debates haven't been about actual knowledge on policy in my lifetime. Maybe they never were.

Regardless, it's hilarious you're talking about the "minutia of topics" when Joe Biden can't even successfully debate what year we are currently in.

When people don’t have jobs they blame the president. It’s that simple.

We will see. Joe Biden is offering nothing. Zero. Nothing. He was finishing 5th in the Primaries until the higher ups twisted arms and forced everyone to withdraw. Biden did zero in DC for half a century. Every time he speaks in his basement he says something stupid. The electoral college will be worse than with Hillary

All of them except the first who passed. That's our protocol. Apparently, it works but I'm sure some numbers guru will be looking at it. Clinical indicators and labs point at success.
I so hope you are correct. Antibiotics (and other meds) can be weird. There are some people pointing to the negative impact of the hydrochloroquine leading to larger problems (and some people may have a political motive for pointing that out but whatever), but that can happen with anything. My wife is severely allergic to cephalosporins, supposedly, because she had a bad reaction to cephalex once, but is it really the drug itself or is it something else in the drug--e.g., where was it manufactured and under what conditions and using what other ingredients? A lady in my community had to be hospitalized a few years back after taking Augmentin (which she had taken before numerous times), and she actually talked a doctor into giving it to her again and had no problems. I had a severe allergic reaction to Tequin, a quinolone no longer on the market, but when my appendix burst, I had no issues with Cipro (which put my mother into respiratory arrest, but she can now take Levaquin). I guess what I'm saying is that there are a lot of things that can happen with medications, adults should know such things, and I don't see a problem with being hopeful. The whole thing with "Hey, let's consume this aquarium cleaner" is dumbassery, plain and simple.

Reactions: vols40
...and you will make the same defense for Biden, that you did for Kavanaugh... and Trump? Sure thing.

I absolutely will. Let the accusor be heard and go with the facts. Blasey Ford may have had something happen to her but It's obvious it wasn't Brett Kavanaugh. If Mrs Read is given that same opportunity and presents no evidence then she is just another Anita Hill and CBF.

You probably should.

If you don't find going out for recreation to be essential to you then keep your ass at home and leave the rest of us alone.

Stupid take. Yellowstone is closed right now so our state parks shouldn't be? If you can stop throwing a tantrum for a couple of weeks, our parks will re-open, too.

VN Store

Back