Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

That’s the point I’m making. It’s arbitrary. In this case we’re wrecking an economy for what is going to amount to a bad flu season.

We take calculated risks all the time. For example, we drive to get around (40k deaths per year). You could probably easily rattle off 5 other things.

We should be letting people make their own calculated choices.

This shutdown thing is a dangerous path to walk down precisely because of the arbitrary nature of the decision. Worse, the information being used to justify the decision was not good.
Tobacco and smoking related deaths are easily preventable.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
It's why they voted for him the first time. They believed he wa so stupid that he just had to be sincere. Who would say such outrageous things and not actually mean them?

Turns out, he was lying to them then, too. His greatest con ever -- in reality he was always a politician.

Sigh...folks largely voted for Trump because he’s a bold and brash trash talker that gives back as good as he gets and Republicans hadn’t had that on their side of the game in like forever...and he’s not an evil, reprehensible, despicable death lord named hillary..lol

How many is acceptable each year with influenza? We don’t hardly blink an eye and that’s with the flu shots . 🤷‍♂️

OK.... I'm getting angry now.

If you missed the post about the flu being endemic vs this pandemic I can't help you anymore. You're being willfully ignorant. BTW, that's the #1 sign of being a troll.

VSAwoRssy6ESizRnCHYRm1Pp6LHGH9iQhuAldLAfy0X_HhEHCaFV033IaXinkkiZCsi0zqLCelAQMaCSifvNHbnrQpTDLAI66LTfxyZgrRXWdSqiGai8ng137aLwb7B89QI

That's part of the reason why we're in the spot we're in now.

Seriously? It's obvious you don't understand disease vectors.

I've read your posts before but I've lost a lot of respect for you over this.......

Get off your high horse jack@$$.

If you're about saving lives, if that is your hill to stand on, then it is bullshtt. We accept death to live the lives we have. You cant allow commercial airlines, highway system, etc without rubber stamping that death is ok in order to attain higher quality of life for society.

Seriously? It's obvious you don't understand disease vectors.

I've read your posts before but I've lost a lot of respect for you over this.......
You're using the phrase disease vector as if you've recently discovered something new to you. The agent by which C19 is carried or transmitted is unchanged when healthy robust people resume normal activity.
Your choice is binary. It is intentionally constrained. There is a multitude of options between continue on present course of open "full bore". The proposed phase approach is one (as an example).

OK.... I'm getting angry now.

If you missed the post about the flu being endemic vs this pandemic I can't help you anymore. You're being willfully ignorant. BTW, that's the #1 sign of being a troll.

VSAwoRssy6ESizRnCHYRm1Pp6LHGH9iQhuAldLAfy0X_HhEHCaFV033IaXinkkiZCsi0zqLCelAQMaCSifvNHbnrQpTDLAI66LTfxyZgrRXWdSqiGai8ng137aLwb7B89QI

That's part of the reason why we're in the spot we're in now.

You can get happy the same way you got angry , makes no difference to me . You asked what the acceptable number of deaths is ( first of all , that’s an ignorant question , none would always be the correct answer ) now back to what I said and it doesn’t matter that it’s a pandemic , each and every year the flu shots are based of European models .. as in which one will make it over here . We over estimated on this model because our numbers were never right , not from the beginning until this very second . That leads to people guessing and missing . Sooner or later we are going to have to come out from under the rock .

Last edited:
Sigh...folks largely voted for Trump because he’s a bold and brash trash talker that gives back as good as he gets and Republicans hadn’t had that on their side of the game in like forever...and he’s not an evil, reprehensible, despicable death lord named hillary..lol

LOL.

He's a trash talker in the sense that everything he says is garbage.

You're using the phrase disease vector as if you've recently discovered something new to you. The agent by which C19 is carried or transmitted is unchanged when healthy robust people resume normal activity.
Your choice is binary. It is intentionally constrained. There is a multitude of options between continue on present course of open "full bore". The proposed phase approach is one (as an example).

See the bold..... I'm the first person you've ever encountered that used that phrase? Expand your horizons.

See the italicized...... The biggest problem with C19 is that 80% of infected individuals have little to no effect. But you don't seem to understand that. It's not the unaffected that are the problem. It's the 20% that are at risk.

What is your number? There's got to be one...... How many people are you willing to see die? Dr. Oz said 2-3% was acceptable to him.

What's yours?

See the bold..... I'm the first person you've ever encountered that used that phrase? Expand your horizons.

See the italicized...... The biggest problem with C19 is that 80% of infected individuals have little to no effect. But you don't seem to understand that. It's not the unaffected that are the problem. It's the 20% that are at risk.

What is your number? There's got to be one...... How many people are you willing to see die? Dr. Oz said 2-3% was acceptable to him.

What's yours?
20%

What's yours?

The biggest problem is that not enough people are affected by it?

That's an odd stance to take.

VN Store

Back