Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

They’re not even trying to act like they believe their own **** anymore. Just do as you’re told.

Neysa Ernst from Johns Hopkins University, where she serves as nurse manager of the Biocontainment Unit, agreed, though she proposed that anecdotal evidence suggests additional layers could offer "psychological safety" to some.

"In this pandemic psychological safety is important, it provides a sense of control in an unknown environment," Ernst wrote.

Mayor Calls In Chick-Fil-A Manager To Help Speed Up Drive-Thru Vaccine Site

The mayor of a South Carolina town was forced to call in a pro when a drive-thru coronavirus vaccination site got backed up.

The hero? A local Chick-fil-A manager.

A computer glitch caused a backup at the Mount Pleasant vaccination site on Friday, KLUV reported. But Mayor Will Haynie wasn’t about to let a computer glitch stop vaccinations from happening. Haynie called Chick-fil-A manager Jerry Walkowiak to bring his “professional drive thru experience” to help speed things along, Haynie tweeted.

Mayor Calls In Chick-Fil-A Manager To Help Speed Up Drive-Thru Vaccine Site

It’s no wonder why this little twerp enjoys COVID so much

He's been the highest paid for a long time. And that position probably should be. Now we can debate if he deserves that job. But he has served under many POTUS and no one has removed him. Including your lord and savior Donald J. Trump.

He's been the highest paid for a long time. And that position probably should be. Now we can debate if he deserves that job. But he has served under many POTUS and no one has removed him. Including your lord and savior Donald J. Trump.
Like you, he's a fraud

Reactions: hog88
Finally got to see two Karen's going at it on the train.

Older white karen had been enforcing a 6' bubble around her since the ride started. She even warned me away even though I didnt get close. While later youngish black Karen gets on, and gets asked to maintain 6 feet.

Black karen freaks out and starts yelling at the white lady about racism. Whole trip between lindbergh and lenox. White karen flees.

As the sole other white person on the train I then became the focal point of racial derision for a while.

So what does the PC police of VN say, which Karen was right?

Older white karen had been enforcing a 6' bubble around her since the ride started. She even warned me away even though I didnt get close. While later youngish black Karen gets on, and gets asked to maintain 6 feet.

Black karen freaks out and starts yelling at the white lady about racism. Whole trip between lindbergh and lenox. White karen flees.

As the sole other white person on the train I then became the focal point of racial derision for a while.

no Karen is ever right

Neither.

I love these old philosophical riddles. Which came first, chicken or egg? What's happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? And now, the cue de grace, which Karen is the morally superior Karen, Covid Karen or Social Justice Karen?

I vote for SJ Karen. Racism has been around longer. It is a movement which has penetrated deeply into the psyche and has become indistinguishable from one's own identity. Covid can shut down economies. Cries of racism can shut down thought. Furthermore, Covid fears will make others behave differently to increase the comfort of one person (Covid Karen, in this case). SJ Karen can make groups of people behave differently to increase the comfort of an entire demographic.
From Lindbergh to Lenox, SJ Karen 1. Covid Karen 0.

I love these old philosophical riddles. Which came first, chicken or egg? What's happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? And now, the cue de grace, which Karen is the morally superior Karen, Covid Karen or Social Justice Karen?

I vote for SJ Karen. Racism has been around longer. It is a movement which has penetrated deeply into the psyche and has become indistinguishable from one's own identity. Covid can shut down economies. Cries of racism can shut down thought. Furthermore, Covid fears will make others behave differently to increase the comfort of one person (Covid Karen, in this case). SJ Karen can make groups of people behave differently to increase the comfort of an entire demographic.

Bored this morning huh?

Reactions: McDad

I swear I typed it correctly, you just copied me, but it was lenox to lindbergh. FWIW.

Lol I wasn’t so much the day immediately after, but I’m really glad now.
Glad you’re feeling better. I’m curious, are you doing anything differently now that you have both doses or are you behaving the same way (i.e. masks, distancing, in person meetings, etc.)?

I received both doses. Second shot was Friday of last week. No side effects at all but the injection site was a tad bit sore.
Same question for you that I just asked OHvol. Are you doing anything differently now that you’ve received both doses?

This doesnt sound like something that's ever going away:

Wait a second, am I understanding this correctly? The strip appears to go on the outside of the mask and is designed to detect whether the user of the mask has COVID or not. Is that correct? If so, then why the hell would anyone think masks work? The virus would have to go through the mask to be detected. It’s yet another example of why this mask crap is complete BS.

Reactions: LouderVol

Masks are supposed to be a substitute for 6ft. So if you're wearing a mask you shouldn't need the 6ft. Attacking people for getting closer than 6ft from you on a public train is just being an *******. If it's so terrifying to you why are you here?

Sorry, viruses existed before mean thoughts.

VN Store

Back