Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The syringe wouldn’t fit so she couldn’t get 🤷‍♂️
tenor.gif

My boss and I talked about this last year and I told him the "medical professionals" would overplay this virus in a big way and people would stop listening to them. And when we get something really bad, people will ignore the threat because of the Chicken Little antics that went on before.

Just further proof people are starting to question just how absurd some of these things really are.

My boss and I talked about this last year and I told him the "medical professionals" would overplay this virus in a big way and people would stop listening to them. And when we get something really bad, people will ignore the threat because of the Chicken Little antics that went on before.

Just further proof people are starting to question just how absurd some of these things really are.

I'm not sure about the latter part of your prediction. I see a population filled with large numbers of people that are begging to be told what to do.

Reactions: Kristy*
I'm not sure about the latter part of your prediction. I see a population filled with large numbers of people that are begging to be told what to do.

Yep, a large majority of the population cannot think for themselves. There are some PF members that fit that description.

That’s a pretty snarky take on a likely truth.

However, not really sure how impeachment benefits the average American. I could definitely see how a good faith negotiation of a Covid relief stimulus package would benefit many Americans.

But, gotta score those political points before helping the little people.

VN Store

Back