Legalized pedophilia getting closer

I recall 2 Live Crew being pretty popular in teenage crowds when I was in middle school. This isn't a new phenomenon, parents had no idea...

2 live crew was an oddity and banned in many places we could buy music.

Hills, walmart, kmart, target all sold the censored version and you had to have a parent or someone over 17 buy the explicit version.

We also only had radio and mtv.

Thry nos have YouTube, streaming sites, tik tok etc where they can find anything and everything.

Alot of songs had serious innuendo but it wasn't remotely like it is now.

Run DMC and the beasties boys were about as edgy as it got back then with the airplane that read eatme if you read it backwards. That's pretty tame compared to now.

Reactions: Septic
2 live crew was an oddity and banned in many places we could buy music.

Hills, walmart, kmart, target all sold the censored version and you had to have a parent or someone over 17 buy the explicit version.

We also only had radio and mtv.

Thry nos have YouTube, streaming sites, tik tok etc where they can find anything and everything.

Alot of songs had serious innuendo but it wasn't remotely like it is now.

Run DMC and the beasties boys were about as edgy as it got back then with the airplane that read eatme if you read it backwards. That's pretty tame compared to now.

Man, I don't know how I never picked up on that 3MTA3

Beastie%2BBoys%2B-%2BLicensed%2Bto%2BIll%2B-%2B1986.jpg

Reactions: NEO
This is just the beginning. If Biden is elected that is the first major step the left takes to normalizing pedophilia even though they've already taken a huge stride towards that by his nomination alone..

Remember, pedophilia is a physiocratic disorder...just like being trans was, or being gay was..

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back