Let Them Eat Cake

Virginia county board members advance plan to hike their pay 45% amid cop shortage, crime surge

"For over 20 years they've been raising real estate taxes three times faster than homeowner income," said Arthur Purves, the group's president. "Their spending is out of control. For example, they give half our taxes to the school board without demanding any accountability. The result is that between FY2018-FY2022, the school budget increased $400M while FCPS SAT scores decreased 27 points. Over the same period, Virginia SAT scores increased 14 points."

Easy way to reduce the Size and scope of the IRS if not fold them all together. California. 4 to 5 income tax brackets, 4 to 5 corporate tax rates, remove all exemptions and deductions, lower overall rates, institute national sales tax never to be more than x%.
What airplane are you on now?

After the events of the last few years and the results of the Dominion litigation, am absolutely stunned that you would cite Fox News articles as authority for anything.

But it's proof that you don't want truth, you just want to hear what you want to hear.

Sheep.
Internet tough guys are the best.

After the events of the last few years and the results of the Dominion litigation, am absolutely stunned that you would cite Fox News articles as authority for anything.

But it's proof that you don't want truth, you just want to hear what you want to hear.

Sheep.

Kind of like you probably believing NPR, BBC, CNN, MNSBC and others after the COVID lies. You probably believe anything that goes along with your political beliefs and what those MSM networks tell you. So be sure to wear your 3 masks, go vegan, buy an electric car and ditch your gas stove sheep 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Kind of like you probably believing NPR, BBC, CNN, MNSBC and others after the COVID lies. You probably believe anything that goes along with your political beliefs and what those MSM networks tell you. So be sure to wear your 3 masks, go vegan, buy an electric car and ditch your gas stove sheep 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Not exactly. Don't watch much TV news, but have three online newspaper subscriptions: NY Times, Washington Post and Wall Street Journal (that last one kills your assertion) that I read every day. Also scan Politico and The Hill plus Drudge Report. Hate CNN, MSNBC as much as I do Fox.

I also read the daily reports from the Institute for the Study of War and articles from Foreign Affairs.

I miss Tim Russert.

I want an electric car but I'm not getting a Tesla, besides I'm not ready to give up my 911 with its straight shift (I'm guessing you would get your pantyhose tangled up in the clutch.). Want to ditch my gas stove, but that's because I went to Calphalon and don't need the high heat except when I use my Lodge pans. Don't need 3 masks since I am fully vaxxed AND because I am a low level prepper I had a supply of 50 N95s when the pandemic hit.

The main point is I actually think for myself rather than follow Fox News.

So shove your sheep where the sun doesn't shine.

Reactions: RavinDave
Not exactly. Don't watch much TV news, but have three online newspaper subscriptions: NY Times, Washington Post and Wall Street Journal (that last one kills your assertion) that I read every day. Also scan Politico and The Hill plus Drudge Report. Hate CNN, MSNBC as much as I do Fox.

I also read the daily reports from the Institute for the Study of War and articles from Foreign Affairs.

I miss Tim Russert.

I want an electric car but I'm not getting a Tesla, besides I'm not ready to give up my 911 with its straight shift (I'm guessing you would get your pantyhose tangled up in the clutch.). Want to ditch my gas stove, but that's because I went to Calphalon and don't need the high heat except when I use my Lodge pans. Don't need 3 masks since I am fully vaxxed AND because I am a low level prepper I had a supply of 50 N95s when the pandemic hit.

Have to give you a like for owning a 911. Wish I’d never sold mine.

I miss Tim Russert.

Yeah you want us all to believe what you just typed. Looking at your posts you can clearly tell you are a MSM acolyte. You are a huge progressive liberal who eats up whatever liberal rag or news network tells you. As long as it’s either anti conservative or anti Republican, you believe it. You think for yourself? Lol. That’s the answer I would expect from the low IQ progressives who so want people to believe their lies.

Your posts have proven time and time again you are a sheep. Just accept what you are and move on. Most on here know you are a joke anyways. You are on the level of the fake lawyers on here like @evillawyer, @ClearwaterVol.

VN Store

Back