Let Them Eat Cake

Yeah you want us all to believe what you just typed. Looking at your posts you can clearly tell you are a MSM acolyte. You are a huge progressive liberal who eats up whatever liberal rag or news network tells you. As long as it’s either anti conservative or anti Republican, you believe it. You think for yourself? Lol. That’s the answer I would expect from the low IQ progressives who so want people to believe their lies.

Your posts have proven time and time again you are a sheep. Just accept what you are and move on. Most on here know you are a joke anyways. You are on the level of the fake lawyers on here like @evillawyer, @ClearwaterVol.

Being called a joke by a buffoon like you is really funny. Yes I am a progressive liberal who understands business more than you even comprehend. Calling me a liberal is not an insult.

You don't know me and you clearly haven't read my posts across the board. You wouldn't know what thinking for yourself means. What you really hate is just anyone who doesn't think the way you want them to think.

You're a joke who probably sits in his dark basement blaming everyone else but yourself for being a failure, and no doubt an incel, while screaming for his mother to fix his fish sticks.

Being called a joke by a buffoon like you is really funny. Yes I am a progressive liberal who understands business more than you even comprehend. Calling me a liberal is not an insult.

You don't know me and you clearly haven't read my posts across the board. You wouldn't know what thinking for yourself means. What you really hate is just anyone who doesn't think the way you want them to think.

You're a joke who probably sits in his dark basement blaming everyone else but yourself for being a failure, and no doubt an incel, while screaming for his mother to fix his fish sticks.

I don't think there's a more universally disliked poster on the board, imo.

You weren't even around for the greatest hits.

It's that time if year again, folks. You know what I'm about to quote...

They don't scare me. They disgust me. Since 1970 over 3000 Americans have been killed by Muslims here in the US. So sorry if I don't share the same Muslims are inherently good crap. I guess this is the same old oh we should be PC and respect everybody right? Well I am not like that. So why should I respect or like a people who kill Americans for joy?

So because of what they have done, I automatically suspect any Middle Eastern person as a terrorist. Last year in Atlanta I saw a Middle Eastern person on the same plane as me and I requested to be let off. Sorry but I don't trust anyone from the Middle East and never will.

Oh dear!!

tumblr_n1eyh9CsDh1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Are those comments worse than being called a nazi by the democrats?

To be disliked by you is a huge compliment. Surely you don't think your comments mean anything to me other than to provide more fodder, which, due to your limited skills, is enormous. And somehow I am pretty sure you don't know what the total universe of the board thinks.

Reactions: OrangeBoro
To be disliked by you is a huge compliment. Surely you don't think your comments mean anything to me other than to provide more fodder, which, due to your limited skills, is enormous. And somehow I am pretty sure you don't know what the total universe of the board thinks.

I was talking about the poster you responded to.

I figured I was clear enough when I quoted him in the latter half of my post.

Lol.

Reactions: davethevol
I was talking about the poster you responded to.

I figured I was clear enough when I quoted him in the latter half of my post.

Lol.

Goodness gracious D-Flicka. WBO needs help internet'n - can you help? I have been a workn on mines and I seen to be gettin better.

Goodness gracious D-Flicka. WBO needs help internet'n - can you help? I have been a workn on mines and I seen to be gettin better.

Step 1:

Don't be a b*tch.

Step 2:

Unplug your router and plug it back in after 15 seconds. I don't care how you use that 15 seconds. Eat a snack. Take a piss. Make love to your wife.

Not exactly. Don't watch much TV news, but have three online newspaper subscriptions: NY Times, Washington Post and Wall Street Journal (that last one kills your assertion) that I read every day. Also scan Politico and The Hill plus Drudge Report. Hate CNN, MSNBC as much as I do Fox.

I also read the daily reports from the Institute for the Study of War and articles from Foreign Affairs.

I miss Tim Russert.

I want an electric car but I'm not getting a Tesla, besides I'm not ready to give up my 911 with its straight shift (I'm guessing you would get your pantyhose tangled up in the clutch.). Want to ditch my gas stove, but that's because I went to Calphalon and don't need the high heat except when I use my Lodge pans. Don't need 3 masks since I am fully vaxxed AND because I am a low level prepper I had a supply of 50 N95s when the pandemic hit.

The main point is I actually think for myself rather than follow Fox News.

So shove your sheep where the sun doesn't shine.
Calling BS. That's like saying my 50 cal AR 15 with a 30 round clip mag.

You know how you've won an argument?

Eggsackly, when you said you had a 911 did you feel the need to elaborate about it's transmission?
Well of course nowadays the manual shift is probably not even standard anymore, they have that PDK auto tranny. I’ve not driven one but to make sure one’s e-cred as an alpha is not in question I suppose the “stick” comment served its purpose.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Interesting how the libs and so called “libertarians” agree so much here. Also doesn’t seem like their daddy is around to save them like he used to

Swamp life: Biden’s staff biggest ever, Jill’s nearly twice Melania’s

"One stand-out issue highlighted by Andrzejewski was the turnover of White House staffers. Andrzejewski found that Biden has a 46% turnover rate, with 220 employees out in 2022.

Also, Biden employs more women than men, though there is a bit of a salary gap. “Of the 524 White House staffers, 313 are women. Collectively, the women take home $30.9 million in salaries, with an average salary of $98,868. Men make up 207 of the staffers, collecting $21.5 in salaries, with an average salary of $103,801,” said the report."

VN Store

Back