Liddle Greta - Time Person of the Year 2019

Imagine caring what an autistic rich white kid from Europe thinks about anything

You might be surprised what an autistic child thinks if you've ever been around one, assuming you had a functioning mind yourself. But I'm sure you still wouldn't care.

You might be surprised what an autistic child thinks if you've ever been around one, assuming you had a functioning mind yourself. But I'm sure you still wouldn't care.

That's what gets me. I recognize that she's been used, and it's about as bad as the people making fun of her. Autism presents many challenges and acceptance is the most paramount of them. I'm gonna guess she succumbed to pressure to do this, though I won't take away how she felt about climate change. It's been a messy situation, but I don't demonize her for all of it, and I think it's super ****** for the ****ing POTUS to suggest anger management for someone on the spectrum. Call me triggered, but I'd rather be in that camp than the fragile mindset that allows one to harangue someone on the spectrum.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
I also would point out that FLOTUS is all about anti bullying in the wake of a low brow pun at the expense of her son while her husband took to Twitter to bully an autistic minor.

Reactions: Septic
I also would point out that FLOTUS is all about anti bullying in the wake of a low brow pun at the expense of her son while her husband took to Twitter to bully an autistic minor.

Further proof of how the GOP are nothing but hypocrites.

Melania's tweet about Barron:
"A minor child deserves privacy and should be kept out of politics," Melania Trump

Melania is just like her pos husband. I mean seriously, you're going to run an anti-bullying campaign when your husband is the number 1 offender. GTFO

"A minor child deserves privacy and should be kept out of politics," Melania Trump

Melania is just like her pos husband. I mean seriously, you're going to run an anti-bullying campaign when your husband is the number 1 offender. GTFO
Is Barron giving outrage du jour speeches before the UN?

In a matter of about 3 weeks Trump went from the body of Rocky to a 16 year old girl. He needs better roids.
Screenshot_20191213-085528_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191213-085457_Chrome.jpg

Holy Cow man.

Reactions: volfanjustin
I agree, but OMG making the comparison between those two is just idiotic. What is going to be fun will be if the smart Democrats defect from this sham in the HOR and leave Nadler playing with himself.
I think Nadler is lost, I don't think he has a clue what he's doing i.e. Biden. Can you imagine the response from the plastic one if this vote fails in the House?

I feel sorry for that child. Right now, she's the darling of the global warming crowd. But at some point, her rhetoric will be proven flawed; her self-righteous indignation will grow old; her star will fade; and they will cast her aside and go looking for their next torch-bearer.

In short, she's being used.

How dare they.

I feel sorry for that child. Right now, she's the darling of the global warming crowd. But at some point, her rhetoric will be proven flawed; her self-righteous indignation will grow old; her star will fade; and they will cast her aside and go looking for their next torch-bearer.

How dare they.
She will grow up to be a scientist and you will still be ignorant about climate change.

How dare they.

stg121219dAPR20191212014515.jpg

She will grow up to be a scientist and you will still be ignorant about climate change.

Let's give it 10 years and revisit this post.

Of course, I'll still be ignorant, but I feel fairly safe in saying that GT (a) won't be a scientist, (b) won't be a newsmaker anymore, and (c) Mother Earth will still be doing her thing.

With any luck, by then AOC might have said something remotely intelligent, so maybe you can jam me up on that one.

That's going to be hard when she refuses to attend school.

Although I suspect Harvard or somebody will eventually give her a degree for her faux outrage.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
In a matter of about 3 weeks Trump went from the body of Rocky to a 16 year old girl. He needs better roids
screenshot_20191213-085457_chrome-jpg.245313

That is awful, but not the first time Trump has forced himself onto a young woman

VN Store

Back