Liddle Greta - Time Person of the Year 2019

It's a circle the wagon mentality. The election of a black President was the final straw and a wake up call. They live in fear of a world no longer dominated by their white majority not realizing that the ship has sailed. They know they are only held together by the thinnest of margins due to a quirk of a population distribution that favors them for now. The orange man tapped into this and has exploited it for his personal gain. Meanwhile the 39 percenters see him as their only hope and will stay with him to the inevitable but fast approaching end. Time is our friend.
Your theory would make sense if Trump's winning the election didn't involve him flipping a constituency that voted for Obama twice. Trump won the election because he appealed to disaffected Democrats in a handful of key states and flipped key states that Obama won. The rest of the electorate fell in line with how they normally vote.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Hell, Trump had to kill him to shut him up.

I mean I just can't believe how awesome Trump is that he can have this guy killed in spite of all the Fed agencies aligned against him, hundreds of deep state stooges holding their breath to hopefully catch him doing literally anything wrong like farting in the bathroom so that they can justify their mouth breathing rage and get him run off.

He literally is Superman:

trump-superman.jpgtrump-superman.jpgtrump-superman.jpg

Also, in contemporary politics, people are more motivated by a hate of the other side rather than a love for their own side, IMO. Even among his hardcore supporters, I think enthusiasm for Trump was actually lower than their hate for Hillary and other progressives.

This. Whatever the number of people out there that actually believe Trump is a great person/POTUS I'm convinced he was elected because HRC was his opponent.

If somebody in the press asked Trump what he thought about Person of the Year and he said "I think it should have been the Hong Kong protesters." there wouldn't be any problem. He's the most powerful man in the world and a 73 year old who took to twitter to insult and deride a teenager. He's spoiled, thin-skinned, rude, jealous, petty, arrogant, immature, childish, unaware, etc. Character-wise, Donald Trump is literally everything the greatest generation raised their kids not to be. He's everything that boomers claim to hate about millennials. What is going on with the Trump love fest? It's the most confusing phenomenon in political history.

Conservatives would freak the **** out if a pro athlete tweeted something like this at a police officer with a different view of the world, but POTUS vs. a teenager is 100% gravy. What is wrong with these "adults"?
LOL. You ok?

Just sitting down to eat lunch and sadly they have the Crappy News Network on today instead of the most popular one. Apparently a Trump has angered the entire world and been a meanie to Gretta? Lol...

Reactions: volfanjustin
Just sitting down to eat lunch and sadly they have the Crappy News Network on today instead of the most popular one. Apparently a Trump has angered the entire world and been a meanie to Gretta? Lol...
They are always angry, what else is new. Just read back through this thread, libs are so bitter and angry. Sad

Last edited:
Reactions: 1972 Grad
I like when VN can come together and collectively mock an autistic teenager. Lol.
I guess we should just ignore her and instead request they put an adult at the podium to make their climate change case instead of putting a 16 year old autistic teenager up there to hide behind and screaming “how dare you!” when people are dismissive of her and her message? 🤷‍♂️

I mean I just can't believe how awesome Trump is that he can have this guy killed in spite of all the Fed agencies aligned against him, hundreds of deep state stooges holding their breath to hopefully catch him doing literally anything wrong like farting in the bathroom so that they can justify their mouth breathing rage and get him run off.

He literally is Superman:

View attachment 245022View attachment 245022View attachment 245022

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The way Trump sees himself.

Reality:

images.jpeg

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I guess we should just ignore her and instead request they put an adult at the podium to make their climate change case instead of putting a 16 year old autistic teenager up there to hide behind and screaming “how dare you!” when people are dismissive of her and her message? 🤷‍♂️

I don't think most people are as dismissive as you think.

The same could be said about backwater trailer trash inhabitants.

I ask again, why did you feel compelled to bring up my pants? I thought making fun of clothes was a teenage girl thing.
You are a very odd disturbed little person. Why are you so infatuated with people in trailers? Do you have a secret crush on boys who live in trailers?

I don't think most people are as dismissive as you think.
I’d say most actually are dismissive of her. Which I think is the correct response or just outright apathy and ignoring her. She has zero credibility on the matter and trotting her out and hiding behind her is bush league.

On a side now how is your friend’s family doing? And how are you doing on dealing with the situation?

I’d say most actually are dismissive of her. Which I think is the correct response or just outright apathy and ignoring her. She has zero credibility on the matter and trotting her out and hiding behind her is bush league.

On a side now how is your friend’s family doing? And how are you doing on dealing with the situation?

Ehhhh, she's generated a great deal of conversation for better or worse, which is the total opposite of being dismissed.

They're doing surprisingly well. I introduced his wife to my mom since they are essentially the same person and they hang out all the time now. One son is starting out as a geologist in Johnson City and the other's going to Ecuador with me in the spring.

Ehhhh, she's generated a great deal of conversation for better or worse, which is the total opposite of being dismissed.

They're doing surprisingly well. I introduced his wife to my mom since they are essentially the same person and they hang out all the time now. One son is starting out as a geologist in Johnson City and the other's going to Ecuador with me in the spring.
Good to hear they and you are doing well. Time does heal all wounds. But it can leave some hellacious scars too.

Most of the dialog I’ve heard around her is followed by rolled eyes and sighs. And the dialog is generally dismissive due to her age. 🤷‍♂️

I know of maybe two people that have pointed to her as a positive example. I laughed out loud in both of their faces. And they are both raging liberals... and we’re irritated at my dismissive reply to their teenager emissary 😃 to each their own

VN Store

Back