Liddle Greta - Time Person of the Year 2019

I can tell how badly it hurt your little feelings. Idk man, I guess try not to post such stupid sh** next time. Like I said, it’s not my fault you made yourself look like a clown 🤡

Or, you could just let it go. Allow the immortal words of Bill Murray become your new mantra: "It just doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter."

You must have been home schooled and never use a road, bridge or public sidewalk then.
Not that it is any of your business, I went to private school. BTW - we were discussing getting MONEY from the government and nothing about using public services. Are you really that drunk at 3:30 in the afternoon?

Last edited:
Not that it is any of your business, I went to private school. BTW - we were discussing getting MONEY from the governmen and nothing about using public services. Are you really that drunk at 3:30 in the afternoon?
Yeah because public services are free and getting money cost, you know, money.

But not when you do it, then people should “just let it go”...😂😂🤡🤡

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

😂😂😂 that’s what I thought

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Not that it is any of your business, I went to private school. BTW - we were discussing getting MONEY from the government and nothing about using public services. Are you really that drunk at 3:30 in the afternoon?

Hmm.

That's like saying I don't give a F if I drive drunk on New Year's Eve because everyone else is doing it. No, we each have to be responsible for ourselves. Sooner or later India and China will conform - or be forced to conform.
"We're doing the same things y'all had to do when you were an industrializing/developing country. Now you're telling us not to do those same things? f*** you." - China/India to the West

How would you respond?

"We're doing the same things y'all had to do when you were an industrializing/developing country. Now you're telling us not to do those same things? f*** you." - China/India to the West

How would you respond?

Probably the only thing a country could do is enforce a trade embargo. I am not sure that would actually work.

How would you respond?
The only problem is that China and India are both nuclear powers and brimming with technological expertise. For them to be considered “developing” is a farce.

Reactions: tbwhhs and hog88
The only problem is that China and India are both nuclear powers and brimming with technological expertise. For them to be considered “developing” is a farce.
Their economies are still developing relative to Western Europe and the United States. That's what I meant by "developing."

Interesting take. India is an enigma. You will see businessmen in tailored suits stepping over someone lying in the gutter. And there are LOTS of people there in the gutter, but they are emerging into the middle class. I don't know the numbers, but as with China, their population has gone from a large majority that rode bicycles everywhere to having affordable, available cars. Tata motors in India makes a cheap car that many Indians can afford. Along with it comes the pollution that the left is so concerned with. China is just a huge lie. Trump is absolutely 100% right in going after their economy. If the left doesn't mess it up, we will win bigly there.

NoKo is also a nuclear power as is Pakistan. Would you consider them 'developed' economies? My litmus test for that term is 'would I go on vacation there?' I lived in the 'developing' world (Philippines) and vacationing there is not high on my list.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
My mom was born on AFB in the Philippines. Pappaw was stationed there for a long long time. Loved listening to stories about the locals. Much like my amigos, they are very resourceful people and come up with some brilliant ways to make things work in a "modern" way without the modern technology and tools/equipment. Anyone who has ever been to another country SHOULD realize how much we have it made here in the US.

VN Store

Back