Liddle Greta - Time Person of the Year 2019

Well that’s a dumb one . why would Trump be telling Greta she needs to be on Time cover ?
It took me a minute too.
The obscure “doing Time” for going to jail took a minute. I haven’t heard that expression in 30 years. But I’m not the brightest so you can’t go by me

The only reason you sheep are baaing about Greta is your hero crapped his pants when he didn't when Person of the Year.

The Kennedys, Nixons, Fords, Carters, Reagans, Bushs, Clintons, Bushs and Obamas did not interject their children into the public eye, either, yet all of their kids got jabbed from time to time. Greta is not the child of a politician. She represents a movement and is a representative of the generation that will likely be the most affected by global warming and rampant pollution. If you don't like what she says, that's fine. But some of you who joke about her being statutory raped are way beyond the bend stupid and malicious.
If she wants to lecture governments on rampant pollution, she needs to go to India and China. You know, countries that always get exempted from having to follow the rules.

If she wants to lecture governments on rampant pollution, she needs to go to India and China. You know, countries that always get exempted from having to follow the rules.

Until people start to address China and India they can STFU about climate change. I don’t care to hear anything they have to say.

India and China are both a members of the U.N.

I doubt very seriously either country would give her a bigger platform in which to criticize them. What would you recommend to cover all bases, aside from speaking to every member of the U.N. general assembly?

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Prob just laugh. I wear ankle socks unless I have boots on, and I'd think it sad and funny to insult one's socks. But, I wouldn't insult someone by name calling, then wonder why they are calling out my britches.

So if you're consistent you too find it sad and funny to diss a man's pants. Thanks!

Which brand did you prefer between 2008 and 2016?

I didn't need it. Didn't obsess over beige man bad. But I did have super glide on hand just in case I flipped out. Nice jab though. Uncharacteristically funny for you.

So if you're consistent you too find it sad and funny to diss a man's pants. Thanks!

Mostly sad, but I'd have to keep a little judgement in the hip pocket till I saw the pants. But, if your gonna throw jabs around, I'd like to think I got a little more talent than britches.

Yeah just STFU. If China and India can live in filth we can too.
That’s not what we’re saying. The US achieved Kyoto Protocol standards despite never ratifying the treaty. It can do the same with Paris and whatever else comes along without signing on to treaties that exempt the biggest polluters.
Greta and her handlers may have been speaking in front of the UN but anybody with a brain understands that the one country her “how dare you” was aimed at was the United States.

Yeah just STFU. If China and India can live in filth we can too.
Exactly.
I am worried about pollution. You can tell by the amount of recycling I do and the choices I make. I don’t have to tell you for you to know what I believe. All these activists should STFU and show off their beliefs instead.

Mostly sad, but I'd have to keep a little judgement in the hip pocket till I saw the pants. But, if your gonna throw jabs around, I'd like to think I got a little more talent than britches.
That's what I'm saying! Just come at me with something relevant.

I mean, I'm a slim dude, but I don't wear nuthuggers. It just seemed like an odd thing to go after.

That's what I'm saying! Just come at me with something relevant.

I mean, I'm a slim dude, but I don't wear nuthuggers. It just seemed like an odd thing to go after.

OK. But a "not slim" dude wearing nuthuggers is fair game, especially the pants.

Until people start to address China and India they can STFU about climate change. I don’t care to hear anything they have to say.

That's like saying I don't give a F if I drive drunk on New Year's Eve because everyone else is doing it. No, we each have to be responsible for ourselves. Sooner or later India and China will conform - or be forced to conform.

That's like saying I don't give a F if I drive drunk on New Year's Eve because everyone else is doing it. No, we each have to be responsible for ourselves. Sooner or later India and China will conform - or be forced to conform.
right. Great analogy. <------ blue font

Actually, I rethought this a little. The analogy would work if you said I had a Coors Light, and everybody else at the party was guzzling Jack Daniels from their own handle.

And your idea that either of those two will 'conform' just shows how utterly clueless you are about the world outside your own small one.

Reactions: 05_never_again
So what are the petroleum based products you are doing without?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Speaking of lies, did you ever post evidence of gibbords face under crosshairs in the other thread? Noticed you keep dodging after you got called out for posting a 100% lie. And you’re too p**** to own up to it apparently..

I WAS WRONG. I HAD SEEN A PICTURE OF GAFFORD'S FACE WITH CROSSHAIRS OVER IT AND GOT IT CONFUSED WITH THE MAP WITH THE CROSSHAIRS OVER HER DISTRICT. NONETHELESS, PALIN IS STILL A POS AND A DOUCHE FOR USING A SYMBOL OF SHOOTING WHEN REFERENCING POLITICAL OPPONENTS.

Now, go have some cheese with that wine and STFU.

I WAS WRONG. I HAD SEEN A PICTURE OF GAFFORD'S FACE WITH CROSSHAIRS OVER IT AND GOT IT CONFUSED WITH THE MAP WITH THE CROSSHAIRS OVER HER DISTRICT. NONETHELESS, PALIN IS STILL A POS AND IS A DOUCHE FOR USING A SYMBOL OF SHOOTING WHEN REFERENCING POLITICAL OPPONENTS.

Now, go have some cheese with that wine and STFU.
lol

VN Store

Back