Liddle Greta - Time Person of the Year 2019

That's like saying I don't give a F if I drive drunk on New Year's Eve because everyone else is doing it. No, we each have to be responsible for ourselves. Sooner or later India and China will conform - or be forced to conform.

Not even close to accurate.
I recycle. My life shows that clearly. I don’t have to broadcast it. They don’t believe the **** they’re spreading. Their lives broadcast it.

I’m going to fix your **** up for you.

I don’t want to hear from the guy who’s been caught drinking and driving too many times to count that I shouldn’t be talking Advil before driving while he’s behind the wheel with a beer in his hands ignoring all his drunken friends whose cars are in the ditches.
They can STFU as their life makes their opinion invalid to me....the sober guy

right. Great analogy. <------ blue font

Actually, I rethought this a little. The analogy would work if you said I had a Coors Light, and everybody else at the party was guzzling Jack Daniels from their own handle.

And your idea that either of those two will 'conform' just shows how utterly clueless you are about the world outside your own small one.

Can't work the font color and late in getting the gist of a analogy. I think your brain is on stupor mode.

No, I know how perfectly well how the world works. However, I am not a cynical knee jerk reactionary like you.

I WAS WRONG. I HAD SEEN A PICTURE OF GAFFORD'S FACE WITH CROSSHAIRS OVER IT AND GOT IT CONFUSED WITH THE MAP WITH THE CROSSHAIRS OVER HER DISTRICT. NONETHELESS, PALIN IS STILL A POS AND IS A DOUCHE FOR USING A SYMBOL OF SHOOTING WHEN REFERENCING POLITICAL OPPONENTS.

Now, go have some cheese with that wine and STFU.
Isn't it weird how your "confusion" always plays one particular way? It's simply an amazing coincidence, isn't it? Or is it just the way you want it to be? Gee, I just don't know. . .

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I WAS WRONG. I HAD SEEN A PICTURE OF GAFFORD'S FACE WITH CROSSHAIRS OVER IT AND GOT IT CONFUSED WITH THE MAP WITH THE CROSSHAIRS OVER HER DISTRICT. NONETHELESS, PALIN IS STILL A POS AND A DOUCHE FOR USING A SYMBOL OF SHOOTING WHEN REFERENCING POLITICAL OPPONENTS.

Now, go have some cheese with that wine and STFU.

And there it is! He finally admitted he talks out of his a** on things he has no clue about. He seen some fake picture online and instantly bought in like a gullible little sheep. It’s ok little guy, go take a nap. You took a big L on this one. Btw, why you so mad 😂

Not even close to accurate.
I recycle. My life shows that clearly. I don’t have to broadcast it. They don’t believe the **** they’re spreading. Their lives broadcast it.

I’m going to fix your **** up for you.

I don’t want to hear from the guy who’s been caught drinking and driving too many times to count that I shouldn’t be talking Advil before driving while he’s behind the wheel with a beer in his hands ignoring all his drunken friends whose cars are in the ditches.
They can STFU as their life makes their opinion invalid to me....the sober guy

Oh, blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah Even your conservative compadre said my analogy worked. Don't be butt hurt because people lampooned your post.

And there it is! He finally admitted he talks out of his a** on things he has no clue about. He seen some fake picture online and instantly bought in like a gullible little sheep. It’s ok little guy, go take a nap. You took a big L on this one. Btw, why you so mad 😂

Not mad. Just making sure you could see my admission of error.

May you continue to be frustrated by being a Republican in 615.

Last edited:
Oh, blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah Even your conservative compadre said my analogy worked. Don't be butt hurt because people lampooned your post.

I forget that words are more important than actions with the left. That’s why you don’t have stuff and wine that others do.

Not made. Just making sure you could see my admission of error.

May you continue to be frustrated by being a Republican in 615.

No frustration here. Trump is our president. yes, yours too. Trump has things rolling for me personally and for this country as a whole, and he will be re-elected in 2020. Plus watching you clown it up in here posting lies and having to admit it is comedy gold!

No frustration here. Trump is our president. yes, yours too. Trump has things rolling for me personally and for this country as a whole, and he will be re-elected in 2020. Plus watching you clown it up in here posting lies and having to admit it is comedy gold!

You probably need to get out more and, in general, get a life.

Can't work the font color and late in getting the gist of a analogy. I think your brain is on stupor mode.

No, I know how perfectly well how the world works. However, I am not a cynical knee jerk reactionary like you.
bwaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa

thanks for the laugh

Oh, and your analogy sucked

Much to your chagrin, I have never taken a dime from the government. I earn a nice living and have plenty of assets, too. Thank you for your concern.
You must have been home schooled and never use a road, bridge or public sidewalk then.

No, for obsessing and shrieking over it like a teenage idol-struck girl.

I can tell how badly it hurt your little feelings. Idk man, I guess try not to post such stupid sh** next time. Like I said, it’s not my fault you made yourself look like a clown 🤡

VN Store

Back