Lincoln Project Founder Facing Sexual Predator Allegations

I'm so very very sorry that this is happening to you and that anonymous sources have came back to bite you in the azz

I dont care about the Lincoln Project at all. I'm just trying to clarify your position on anonymous sources.

Just trying to figure out what the new rule on anonymous sources is. Seems a tad hypocritical to call out every anonymous source about Trump for years, then be okay with them after he's out office. If yall think it's okay now thats fine. Just asked a question.
Ok. So did you call out anonymous sources against Trump or are you being a hypocrite now?

And now you're not?

This is the rabbit hole of information/misinformation that the entire public is now open to believing/not believing. All the while some are true, and some not, allowing real illegalities to take place and go unprosectued with the whims of the political/ideological jurisprudence. Yes....it has gotten that bad IMO.

We just spent $40M on determining if Trump is a Russian agent ffs.

While you guys are blowing your loads over the LP guy, Trump--who has his own allegations of icky stuff with young girls--retained a Jeffrey Epstein associate and the guy who decided not to charge Bill Cosby.

I’m interrupting my refractory period to say Muh Trump.

Reactions: VolnJC
Me thinks thou dost protest too much? Especially if you didn’t call out anonymous sources against Trump?

After the Atlantic article saying Trump talked trash about the military i took a lot of ish for saying the people criticizing anonymous sources would be okay with them eventually. I'm just having some fun at my own expense now.

After the Atlantic article saying Trump talked trash about the military i took a lot of ish for saying the people criticizing anonymous sources would be okay with them eventually. I'm just having some fun at my own expense now.
Ok go nuts. By the way scroll up I’ve stated my opinion on this particular story right now. And I’m consistent.

But I’m still laughing my ass off because they literally have no allies on either side and they’re gonna fry anonymous sources or not 😂

Reactions: VolnJC
Ok go nuts. By the way scroll up I’ve stated my opinion on this particular story right now. And I’m consistent.

But I’m still laughing my ass off because they literally have no allies on either side and they’re gonna fry anonymous sources or not 😂

You're probably right about the Lincoln Project.

I asked who Posobiec relied on to allege multiple members of the media were engaged in a cover up.
Ok, the way you kept referring to Lincoln Project it seemed like you were talking about the LP controversy, not the media’s coverage or lack thereof.

I don't care about Lincoln Project. I'm just having some fun because I got roasted a few months ago for saying some people would change their position on anonymous sources.
But the original story (Weaver) isn’t from anonymous sources.

Ok, the way you kept referring to Lincoln Project it seemed like you were talking about the LP controversy, not the media’s coverage or lack thereof.

Sorry bout that. Apparently several people assumed my original question was an attempt to defend the Lincoln Project. I was just trying to clarify.

Reactions: ajvol01

VN Store

Back