Lincoln Project Founder Facing Sexual Predator Allegations

EVERYONE knew...but we still gave them free airtime on CBS, MSNBC, CNN and other places ..cause Orange Man bad

I don’t give a damn about what’s on state run Twitter.... and your hypocrisy is pathetic. Go do something democratic like flying the gay pride flag, aborting some fetuses, shtting on the sidewalk or rioting in Portland

So you're denouncing Posibiec because he's on twitter? I'm not sure I've ever taken a position on anonymous sources other than eventually people that didn't like them would support them. How is that hypocritical?

So you're denouncing Posibiec because he's on twitter? I'm not sure I've ever taken a position on anonymous sources other than eventually people that didn't like them would support them. How is that hypocritical?
And here is another reporter from NY Magazine and Huff Post saying everyone knew

And here is another reporter from NY Magazine and Huff Post saying everyone knew

That's fine. I'm not questioning the veracity of the report. I just noticed Posobiec was not citing any sources and asked if he had any. Seemed people took him at his word then went out to look for corroboration.

Reactions: VolnJC
George Conway Denies Close Ties to Lincoln Project Co-Founder John Weaver, Penned an Op-ed Together

Anti-Trump Lincoln Project co-founder George Conway tried to put distance between himself and his colleague, John Weaver — who has been accused of online harassment, sending sexually explicit messages to young men — on Monday, contending that he did not know him “very well.”

“I didn’t know John very well,” he claimed. “Frankly, I only spoke to him a couple of times on the phone early on in the Lincoln Project.”

However, in late 2019, Conway strongly promoted an op-ed penned by himself, Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, and John Weaver, the last of whom faces accusations of sending provocative messages to young men. One of the accusers said he began receiving the messages as an adolescent.

George Conway Denies Close Ties to Lincoln Project Co-Founder John Weaver

George Conway Denies Close Ties to Lincoln Project Co-Founder John Weaver, Penned an Op-ed Together

Anti-Trump Lincoln Project co-founder George Conway tried to put distance between himself and his colleague, John Weaver — who has been accused of online harassment, sending sexually explicit messages to young men — on Monday, contending that he did not know him “very well.”

“I didn’t know John very well,” he claimed. “Frankly, I only spoke to him a couple of times on the phone early on in the Lincoln Project.”

However, in late 2019, Conway strongly promoted an op-ed penned by himself, Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, and John Weaver, the last of whom faces accusations of sending provocative messages to young men. One of the accusers said he began receiving the messages as an adolescent.

George Conway Denies Close Ties to Lincoln Project Co-Founder John Weaver
Barely knew him, only talked a couple of times over the phone

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back