Lincoln Project Founder Facing Sexual Predator Allegations

No they didn’t get suckered. The LP served its purpose at the time and is now expendable. Progressives don’t care about hypocrisy and that’s why they’ve won the culture war. Conservatives are concerned with procedure, custom, tradition, legality, constitutionality and playing defense as they get steamrolled to irrelevance. Progressive are concerned with acquiring and welding power and are good at it. They are not hypocrites, they are Machiavellians. Conservatives have never understood this but are starting to get a clue.
Yep lIke I've always said they have no ideology other than electing more Dems

In addition, it seems that the founders of the Lincoln Project made themselves wealthy during the enterprise and will probably not face any investigations.
Lincoln Project +1
Maga 0

In addition, it seems that the founders of the Lincoln Project made themselves wealthy during the enterprise and will probably not face any investigations.
Lincoln Project +1
Maga 0
MAGA 0?

Don’t you mean idiot libs funding them 0? They got no MAGA money.

And based on their performance in the House and Senate races they tried to contribute on I hope they are around for a long time. 😂

MAGA 0?

And based on their performance in the House and Senate races they tried to contribute on I hope they are around for a long time. 😂
What I’m saying is that the libs that donated have a Biden victory in their pocket. They don’t care about the LP. They care that they won.
The LP will probably disband but they will disband with fat bank accounts and a Biden presidency.
Progressives mandate masks and are mostly responsible for locking down the economy and putting small businesses out of business and Conservatives point out that this behavior is unconstitutional and illegal and wonder why they’re losing.

MAGA 0?

What I’m saying is that the libs that donated have a Biden victory in their pocket. They don’t care about the LP. They care that they won.
The LP will probably disband but they will disband with fat bank accounts and a Biden presidency.
Progressives mandate masks and are mostly responsible for locking down the economy and putting small businesses out of business and Conservatives point out that this behavior is unconstitutional and and wonder why they’re losing.

China-Linked Sequoia Capital and Romney’s Bain Among Lincoln Project Donors

The Lincoln Project would have you believe that they were representing Trump-disenfranchised Republicans, but a list of donors from 2020 published by The National Pulse shows that a majority of their backers are on the politically left.

Many associated with the Lincoln Project are trying to distance themselves now that the FBI is investigating the leading founder Jon Weaver who is accused of grooming young men.

Some of the major players on the donor list include Hollywood types, hedge fund managers, and alleged fraudsters. You will also see common names like Rothschild and Rockefeller along with Mitt Romney’s life-long firm, Bain Capital.

China-Linked Sequoia Capital and Romney’s Bain Among Lincoln Project Donors | Human Events

Carlson: ‘Lincoln Project Was Powerful and Feared — And Now It’s Done, It’s Over, It’s Not Coming Back’

Friday on FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson speculated why the media went out of its way to protect the embattled Lincoln Project, as rumors and speculation have swirled about cofounder John Weaver.

According to Carlson, it had to do with a timeline of making it beyond the conclusion of the 2020 presidential election.

He also discussed the media’s treatment of Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY), who had avoided scrutiny for alleged missteps throughout the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Transcript as follows:

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
Millions raised by Lincoln Project goes to companies run by group’s founders, records show

Out of roughly $90 million the anti-Trump Lincoln Project has raised, more than half has gone to firms run by the group’s founders, according to open records data reviewed by Fox Business.

Millions raised by Lincoln Project goes to companies run by group’s founders, records show

The good news is that the vast majority of their money came from leftist commie millionaires
and billionaires. It’s hilarious in retrospect that the organization was named after a gay president who also happened to be one of the worst tyrants to ever occupy the WH.

Lincoln Project +1
Maga 0

They learned from Trump about collecting $ and not delivering, then walking out on the tab.

At any rate, it is still amazing to me how Trumpsters view him as some sort of wealthy and classy businessman when he is so cheap and classless.

They learned from Trump about collecting $ and not delivering, then walking out on the tab.

At any rate, it is still amazing to me how Trumpsters view him as some sort of wealthy and classy businessman when he is so cheap and classless.

Trump is still living rent free in an empty space. You should ask Trump to send you some kind of back rent money that's surely passed due.
Donald Trump is a type of strong street drug for you left-wing loonies who can't seem to let the dude go & be free to live his life now. Move on ..... TIA.

The difference between Trump and the other candidates is that Trump is a vile human who wears it on the outside. The others are depraved cretins who are generally good at hiding it from the public. In fairness to Trump, he murdered less humans than Bush 2 or Bush 3 ( aka Obama).

VN Store

Back