Lindsey Nelson Stadium,

There was a lot of talk about getting regular updates and pictures of the progress with the baseball stadium. I have not seen any updates lately. Does anyone frequent the area that can post pictures?

There was a lot of talk about getting regular updates and pictures of the progress with the baseball stadium. I have not seen any updates lately. Does anyone frequent the area that can post pictures?
Not much to report now,. Things are going quite slow.
Maybe not slow but difficult to see or behind the scenes.

I went by today and not much different. I’m sure it’s a lot foundation stuff plus they are slowly deconstructing the old press box.

They will be practicing at various locations throughout the fall I was told this spring. They have some different fields set us for scrimmages as they work through this chaos of construction. They will do some stuff on their field but there will also be possibly weeks at a time they can't get on the whole field. That was late in spring. Have not asked my insider.

VN Store

Back