Lindsey Nelson Stadium,

They will be practicing at various locations throughout the fall I was told this spring. They have some different fields set us for scrimmages as they work through this chaos of construction. They will do some stuff on their field but there will also be possibly weeks at a time they can't get on the whole field. That was late in spring. Have not asked my insider.
Do we know who UT will be playing this fall? And where?

Can't forget the safety vest.

And if one guy already has rolled up papers, a clipboard and occassionaly furiously writing and muttering "OSHAs gonna have our a$$" will also buy you some time....
If yer going the OSHA muttering route you need safety glasses and gloves in yer back pocket.

Oh yeah, good call. Preferably extras like you're going to hand them out.

If you really want to stir them up, get a TDEC hat and start being super interested in storm drains and anywhere there's runoff.
Go around asking the laborers how much they’re making. Tell them you’re checking prevailing wages because it’s a state job. Dress too nicely for construction and make sure you don’t have a spec of dust on your loafers.

Reactions: WallyBalls
I remember when some said this would never happen at UT.

Water under the bridge now, but I hear ya. If we did a deeper dive, not many thought 11.7 would change either. As a general thought, I would add…the number of people through the revolving door said college baseball can’t be profitable…we may not be there just yet but we will.

GBO!!!

Water under the bridge now, but I hear ya. If we did a deeper dive, not many thought 11.7 would change either. As a general thought, I would add…the number of people through the revolving door said college baseball can’t be profitable…we may not be there just yet but we will.

GBO!!!
Haven’t looked at deficits, but we have to be close to a profit by now surely.

GBO!!!
If there is one constant in life it is change. Anyone who says some will not change, then sit back and have a drink and wait for the laugh .....

Reactions: HeadVol77
You guys aren't posting nearly enough pics for us out of town folks. I don't care if it's a pack of nails sitting by a dirt pile. I want to see it.
I drove by today, not much to see except the press box has totally been dismantled and several backhoes are digging around the sides(left and right field).

I’d be expecting an email next month saying that due to the pipes and drainage being much worse than expected, only the new student seats in right field will be ready on time.

I wonder what convenience store Danny will find to name Lindsey Nelson after the reno's are done! I bet Weigel's wants to get in on the action but it may be too pricey???

I wonder what convenience store Danny will find to name Lindsey Nelson after the reno's are done! I bet Weigel's wants to get in on the action but it may be too pricey???

I think a Pilot type naming rights partnership will happen for Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

Perhaps Charlie Ergan and Dish Network will be the next partnership.

VN Store

Back