List your Presidential Candidate for 2024 and WHY you are voting for them

I guess you need to explain more because our nation was in a lot better shape in the early 2000s than today. I don't consider Bush to be that bad of a President in scheme of things although Iraq was a BIG MISTAKE as was the bail outs.
So only the two biggest issues of his presidency he totally botched that is having repercussions today.

However, Republicans back then let the Democrats/Media run all over them as well so that wasn't a good thing.
What's changed?

Reactions: StarRaider
She wants to means test Social Security. Hard no. I have paid the max into that black hole for years. I want at least some of it back.
Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and stop draining from the working people paying into the Ponzi.

I'd rather have Vivek as Trump's VP. Two businessmen running the country would be awesome.
WTF is the VP going to run? What power does the VP have outside of the rare tiebreaker power in the senate?

Biden couldn't beat Trump in 2020 and he sure as hell isn't going to beat him after all the **** that's came out about Trump since then, while Biden has done a pretty nice job with the hand he was dealt. The border isn't good but it's kinda hard when Republicans refuse to support any bill that might help because they don't want to give Biden anything positive to campaign on.
Good Lord man are you for real?

But I love the Freudian slip.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and stop draining from the working people paying into the Ponzi.

WTF is the VP going to run? What power does the VP have outside of the rare tiebreaker power in the senate?
Sorry Chief. Tell you what. Give me a refund on what I paid in, and no more.... tax free, and we have a deal. I won't ask for another red cent. ANything short of that and I want what's owed to me.

Sorry Chief. Tell you what. Give me a refund on what I paid in, and no more.... tax free, and we have a deal. I won't ask for another red cent. ANything short of that and I want what's owed to me.
OK, how about they pay you the nominal amount in USD that you paid in rather than inflation adjusted amount. Deal?

No one running right now GAF about humanity or the United States. Trump is the lesser of the evils, imo, but even he has flaws that are hard to overcome.

You seem to have no issue with the fact that your education cost a king's ransom. I guarantee to that adjusted for inflation, your educational costs are far more than what someone in your same situation would have had to pay in the 1960s.

Instead of you taking pride in saying that you paid off a ridiculously high student debt, you should be out on the streets and/or questioning how in the hell costs have far outpaced inflation. The system racket is broken.

Education is not a right. When it first started, less than 5% of the populace got a college education. BTW, I graduated quite some time ago and it has almost been 10 years since I paid off the loans so it was before the big inflation hit. Issue is that everyone tries to go to college today and it has turned into a racket and got watered down. Need more focus on trade and jobs that drive value and less focus on degrees that don't always translate to jobs.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Writing in my own name as I have all the other elections the past 20 years. Lightning’s gotta strike eventually. Then I’m going to war with Uranus. Sorry, sorry…I meant Uruguay. Who wants a cabinet position?

Education is not a right. When it first started, less than 5% of the populace got a college education. BTW, I graduated quite some time ago and it has almost been 10 years since I paid off the loans so it was before the big inflation hit. Issue is that everyone tries to go to college today and it has turned into a racket and got watered down. Need more focus on trade and jobs that drive value and less focus on degrees that don't always translate to jobs.
Did I say it was a right? Or did I question why the cost of education has increased higher than the rate of inflation?

So increased demand leads to increased prices... simple price/demand/supply relationship.

Who is creating this increased demand?

Here are my choices:
Ronald Reagan > Margaret Thatcher > any other Republican > Donald Trump > Biden.

So increased demand leads to increased prices... simple price/demand/supply relationship.

Who is creating this increased demand?

People wanting to go to college. As stated, it is on us to pay off the loans. Is the system broken Probably but we need to take some responsibility on ourself.

Writing in my own name as I have all the other elections the past 20 years. Lightning’s gotta strike eventually. Then I’m going to war with Uranus. Sorry, sorry…I meant Uruguay. Who wants a cabinet position?

War against Uranus would be more interesting though.

I don't know much about her other than she was UN Ambassador for Trump and Governor of South Carolina. I read her website. She seems pretty conservative/MAGA focused but most of MAGA hates her. Curious as to why.

I initially thought she was only running to set herself up to be Trump's VP.
She’s a lipstick wearing war pig puppet of the military industrial complex and globalists.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back