List your Presidential Candidate for 2024 and WHY you are voting for them

People wanting to go to college. As stated, it is on us to pay off the loans. Is the system broken Probably but we need to take some responsibility on ourself.
You have borrowers and you have lenders. The way the system is set up right now, only the borrowers suffer consequences with regards to student loans (thanks to GWB). If the lenders had to suffer consequences of students defaulting, you might (might) see them less like;y to issue student loans on majors that won't likely be paid back. I say "might" because I'm not so sure they want to keep these people in debt slavery anyways.

You have borrowers and you have lenders. The way the system is set up right now, only the borrowers suffer consequences with regards to student loans (thanks to GWB). If the lenders had to suffer consequences of students defaulting, you might (might) see them less like;y to issue student loans on majors that won't likely be paid back. I say "might" because I'm not so sure they want to keep these people in debt slavery anyways.

It is more cultural than political. Education is put on this pedestal and people are willing to sacrifice to get education, even if it means debt. Big issue is not the loan process but lack of available entry-level careers.

VN Store

Back