Locker Room Issues?

You don't think it was a problem last year? There were fights in the locker room before the South Carolina game, division between the offense and defense and several critical defensive players end up sitting at home. We arguably didn't make the playoffs last year because of nil issues. I'm not opposed to NIL, I just think you have to structure it in a way that doesn't damage team chemistry.
Jeremy Banks disrespected the T and didn't take responsibility for it. Hendon Hooker, apparently, called him on it.

That's not an NIL issue. That's a disrespectful teammate issue and how the staff handled it might've made it worse in Columbia, but it had ZERO to do with NIL.

Heupel is super pissed.He needs Cooper back in at center for the right cover calls and a calming effect on the other linemen.AND,most of the SEC and all of the Fla/Tenn. refs need to be shotgunned.You could see the money hanging from the yellow flag pockets of that crew.

Reactions: oz615
I thought he looked like the refs just screwed us and we didn't play well on a game he really wanted to win.
I will be honest it blows my mind how some players just act like nothing happened after they lose a big one. I was like CJH after a tough loss. but no one was asking me questions.

Good gawd, this is SEC football not a damned woman's sport. This kind of locker room drama is BS.
Hope that the spirit of Pat Summitt pays you a little visit. “Damned woman’s sport”?! Get a grip. No need for misogyny.

Heupel is super pissed.He needs Cooper back in at center for the right cover calls and a calming effect on the other linemen.AND,most of the SEC and all of the Fla/Tenn. refs need to be shotgunned.You could see the money hanging from the yellow flag pockets of that crew.
I get that Cooper is important, but its a bit worrying that we weren't better prepared on the offensive line given how long we had to prepare for Cooper's absence. Seems like there is a good deal of complacency in the building this year!

Reactions: SpookyAction
VOLS forum eats its own.
Happens everyday on here.
Plenty of rude and obnoxious (for no good reason) posts and big bad members posting lots of smack they would never say to your face; low-key and straight-up insulting people for their posts.
They should know how to have a polite difference of opinion, but get off on being tough and rude on a friendly forum. Arrogantly treating a difference of opinion as stupidity is a bad psychological sign.
I feel bad for their family members.
Or you just stick them on Ignore and you don’t have to hear the rude goobers again.

Reactions: SpookyAction
So last week there was a player’s only meeting.

Then there is an article quoting Bru McCoy as saying:

I think we started thinking back that we couldn't do it (Scored a Touchdown against Florida) again. It's a mindset thing. It's a confidence thing. It's trusting one another in what we are capable of doing.

My thoughts are that there was a player’s only meeting due to not playing well against AP, but then you play poorly against Florida and an interview from a player state’s that there was a confidence issue in that game and no trust between the players.

I just find this very troubling and wonder what kind of locker room issues we might have.

Is it NIL money, is it a lack of faith in Milton’s abilities?

Should not senior (player) leadership be involved here including leadership from the coaching staff.

I don’t have the answers as I have no contacts within the program and I am just asking questions as there appears to be some smoke here, but no information about a fire.

VN Store

Back