Loretta Lynch, DOJ, FBI, & Clinton- Oh My!!

Story says he took the "step down" to be with his 3 sons. Not that a father with kids doesn't commit suicide, but not taking a promotion to be with family certainly isn't unheard of.

He didn't turn down a promotion. He left a dream job vaguely for "family reasons." If he wanted to spend time with his kids, going from morning anchor to evening anchor is a bad move.

He didn't turn down a promotion. He left a dream job vaguely for "family reasons." If he wanted to spend time with his kids, going from morning anchor to evening anchor is a bad move.
Just going on what the article says. I figured they know better than I do.

"What most people don’t know is Chris turned down an opportunity to work for one of the national networks to come to ABC 33/40, and he made that decision because of his family.
That decision put him in a place where he could see his boys off to school in the mornings, watch them play baseball in the evenings, and take them fishing on the weekends."

Just going on what the article says. I figured they know better than I do.

"What most people don’t know is Chris turned down an opportunity to work for one of the national networks to come to ABC 33/40, and he made that decision because of his family.
That decision put him in a place where he could see his boys off to school in the mornings, watch them play baseball in the evenings, and take them fishing on the weekends."

OK, so both can be right. The point is he left a better job with better hours which is puzzling.

OK, so both can be right. The point is he left a better job with better hours which is puzzling.
Yes, perhaps you are right. I'm not sure of the commitment his last job required, nor that of the night anchor. I guess I could see the hours being better for the family life with his new gig, but who knows.

Yes, perhaps you are right. I'm not sure of the commitment his last job required, nor that of the night anchor. I guess I could see the hours being better for the family life with his new gig, but who knows.

I would hate the hours, personally. If he had an 8 am show, his day was probably starting at 4 am. At least he'd have his evenings free with his kids, tho.

Reactions: jp1
So what, killing is not just about keeping secrets now, the Clintons are on a revenge tour, lol? Sometimes people are depressed. This dude was an anchor in a top 10 market and took a step down to live in Birmingham. Who does that? Probably a guy with problems.

The Clintons are dirty as hell and might even be murderers but they aren't the mob.
The Clintons sure seem to know a large number of depressed people.

VN Store

Back