Lots of chatter about #12 at QB today

The one thing I truly hope to see in this game is the qb (whichever one it may be) actually keep the ball on the read option.

This. Opening up conference play. If the play book doesn't open up then I'm going to be a little less optimistic. I've been hangin onto this idea that just maybe this is when we see something.

Very excited for our second best QB to get playing time in the Swamp. Should pay off big time. Vols 45 UF 0

Reactions: 1 person
What benefit is there to watch Worley skip balls on the turf?

Peterman has never started a game... you are asking him to perform in one of the most hostile environments in college football. I just think it might be better to let him calm a bit before being thrown in.

FWIW, I have always liked Peterman's attitude and skill set. I would LOVE to see him perform to his ability and take a stranglehold on the job.

Very excited for our second best QB to get playing time in the Swamp. Should pay off big time.

No one.... including Jones.... knows who the "first" best QB is yet. Practice tells only so much. At some point, a guy has to prove he can get it done when the lights come on.

Peterman may be the best QB... could be Ferguson. In spite of the apparent fall from favor, it could still be Dobbs. Maybe the lights will finally come on for Worley.

We don't know... what we don't know.

I think it will be Worley starting but he's going to be on a short leash. Peterman has a lot to prove coming back to his home state. Maybe that alone will get him fired up to have a good game if he gets the shot to play

No one.... including Jones.... knows who the "first" best QB is yet. Practice tells only so much. At some point, a guy has to prove he can get it done when the lights come on.
You're right, they just flipped a coin and decided to start Worley for the first 3 games.

Id say Worley gets the start but with a tight leash. CBJ saying the competition is wide open could have been a motivational tool for Worley.

If Worley was better he will start this game. If he doesn't he isn't the best option. Not a difficult concept.
If Peterman was better at any point in time, he would have taken the starting job from Worley. Not a difficult concept.

Reactions: 2 people
If Peterman was better at any point in time, he would have taken the starting job from Worley. Not a difficult concept.

Well obviously CBJ doesn't believe he's the best or he wouldn't have opened the competition back up. Not a difficult concept

Reactions: 3 people

He might have taken it this week in practice. We don't know but we will SOON.....

He did so well those first 3 games
What If Worley is the best we have? What if none of our QB's are all that great? What makes everyone think that the guy who couldn't win the starting job in practice, is going to go into the swamp, against that defense and light it up? People need to get real.

Reactions: 4 people
What If Worley is the best we have? What if none of the QB's are all that great? What makes everyone think that the guy who couldn't win the starting job in practice, is going to go into the swamp, against that defense and light it up? People need to get real.

Hilarious.

If he is the best than so be it. OBVIOUSLY CBJ doesn't think he is.

If Peterman is as bad as Worley I hope all this Peterman stuff calms down. The back-up QB is always the most popular guy at UT.

What If Worley is the best we have? What if none of the QB's are all that great? What makes everyone think that the guy who couldn't win the starting job in practice, is going to go into the swamp, against that defense and light it up? People need to get real.

so just keep losing and not even try a change,even if out of desperation?

VN Store

Back