Lots of chatter about #12 at QB today

QB is just one of our many problems. Don't get me wrong, I hope someone else plays and is the next coming of Peyton, but it's probably not going to happen.

Well, considering the opponent, I hope whoever starts isn't the second coming of Manning today.

Springbrook vol said Peterman. Nobody knows including Deerpark. If Worley won the battle we lose by 24

Deerpark didn't say who the starter would be, that I saw, he just said Worley was better in practice this week.

Deerpark didn't say who the starter would be, that I saw, he just said Worley was better in practice this week.

Part of me is very nervous knowing a qb that has been this bad looks the best in practice. The other part has hope that we will see a qb step up in a real game.

No one.... including Jones.... knows who the "first" best QB is yet. Practice tells only so much. At some point, a guy has to prove he can get it done when the lights come on.

Peterman may be the best QB... could be Ferguson. In spite of the apparent fall from favor, it could still be Dobbs. Maybe the lights will finally come on for Worley.

We don't know... what we don't know.
I think we're closer to knowing now.

He can transfer to FAU now. He's terrible. I have respect for his family but the kid does not have the mental make up for big time college football.

VN Store

Back