Lsu Thread

Originally posted by Volunteer@Feb 5, 2005 7:36 PM
Guys, just want to point out something. What 34 just did to Tennessee is what is going to happen all next year unless we can find a Juco big man out there. We cannot stop anyone inside.

Yeah, we need a gifted 7 footer in there.

where is Herndon when you need him?

I am planning on bringing up all of the outcasts from the Buzz era in this thread.

By the way anyone see the highlight reel of Elgrace on ESPN the other day....haha

ok i just went down stairs for a minute. what happened and how the heck is bradshaw gaurding that man.

What is the word on this Harris kid that Buzz is trying to get in there next year? He is 6 10 275 the last I read.

hey someone wrote we would lose by 21 :withstupid: . what happened.

OWB, the Harris kid is big but not very polished from what I hear.

Is Tennessee wearing purple tonight???

wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

scooter........ maybe he needed this benching to get his head straight. what a dunk.

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 5, 2005 7:45 PM
hey someone wrote we would lose by 21 :withstupid: . what happened.

It's not over yet. You don't win from one good half.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Feb 5, 2005 7:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Feb 5, 2005 7:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vols2345@Feb 5, 2005 7:45 PM
hey someone wrote we would lose by 21 :withstupid: .  what happened.

It&#39;s not over yet. You don&#39;t win from one good half. [/quote]
Good point.

yeah but im just excited. what a rebounf by asumnu. that tie up thing and possesion arrow is pretty gay.

what a blown call. give him his third foul. what was that.

Lord, they just let LSU get right back in it with 1:20 left...... :shakehead: Oh well, at least we are ahead.

well it still was a good half. only one player is doing good for lsu. i still question why you bring asumnu out after being on fire. this lead could be a little bigger if not for some sloppy play 30 sec before the end of the half. good half. i think we can hold on and win.

Man, if they wanted a dog for the sideline commentary, why didn&#39;t they just get SMOKEY?

hey i didnt know buzz peterson&#39;s real name was robert. hmmm........ buzz is cooler.

wow LIO, that was mean. remeber no negativity, it seemed to work in the first half.

if we win our next three games at home then we will be 6-5 in sec play. then we have to win out and win a game in the sec tourney. i hope we do it.

hey did you see the orange shoes on jajuan smiths feet. there so cool looking. i got to get me a pair.

davis got his third foul.............. but wheres my goaltending.

VN Store

Back