‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Guys guys guys, and girls! The issue has been discovered. His announcement was streamed live on something called Peacock. Nobody wanted to pony up for the extra subscription to Peacock so nobody saw the announcement.
Jokes on you, but we were forced to pay for Peacock subscription back when TN played a random bball game earlier in season. However, due to 57 hours of straight Peacock's own advertising it's only 4 TV shows, we missed it.

Just an occasional "peeker" into the RF...checkin' on you boys...uh...hang in there...

SOME of you need to SHOWER!

tenor.gif

Basilio says this guy committed and told the staff on two separate occasions last week that he was going public. Each time he came back asking for more money instead of committing. Basilio thinks he still ends up at UT but he's getting every last dollar he can.

I get it, Basilio sucks, he doesn't know anything, he's just looking for clicks, etc. Save it. If you don't like the source, just ignore.

Basilio says this guy committed and told the staff on two separate occasions last week that he was going public. Each time he came back asking for more money instead of committing. Basilio thinks he still ends up at UT but he's getting every last dollar he can.

I get it, Basilio sucks, he doesn't know anything, he's just looking for clicks, etc. Save it. If you don't like the source, just ignore.
nf-iRj.gif

I mean it fits…

Reactions: PA Vol
I mean it fits…
It’s hard for us to make the adjustment with NIL but sexton does this for his clients every year. And we don’t flinch. I know some will call it greed but these kids are being paid in the open and are essentially free agents. These things happen. Close the deal and hopefully he really
Helps us.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Jokes on you, but we were forced to pay for Peacock subscription back when TN played a random bball game earlier in season. However, due to 57 hours of straight Peacock's own advertising it's only 4 TV shows, we missed it.
I just watched some random hack's livestream on YouTube for that game. WHen it was over, they cut over to them playing an RPG like Call of Duty or something. No English spoken but at least they aired the game :) lol

Reactions: DarthVol1
The only reason I have it is because the person who dog sat for me left their account on my TV. Outside of the office, and maybe some extreme WWE fans, I don't know why anybody would subscribe to peacock.

VN Store

Back