‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

I totally understand getting whatever the market is willing to pay. By all means, keep playing sides against each other to see who will give the best deal. However, after you have agreed, then that should be it, IMO, unless the side you agreed with tries to change something. I have no idea if what TB is saying is true and while it seems plausible, it is not the only plausible story out there. The most plausible, IMO, is that he has not gone public because he just doesn't want to.

I would say maybe the staff has asked him not to announce yet so they can pursue some depth players but I haven’t heard anything about any such pursuits. It does seem like if the staff was worried, they would be contacting other players. Of course, they could be and we might not know about it.

People will think what they want to think. He left LSU for some combination of PT and money, so he's already given you some insight about what's important to him. It's likely that if there is a delay it's related to one or both. We'll know one way or the other soon, but it's certainly plausible he's dragging his feet for something and people are gonna speculate as to what that might be.
Yet they hate speculation about their own loyalties and motivations for posting or defending negative character challenging probabilities by a prospect or player. Odd huh.....

The thing about quantum negativity is that, at that level, negative things seem to appear from nothing.
You’re right. But unlike most of the NegaVols, @CAVPUT is a quality poster who’s always here (and the other Vol sports boards), win or lose. So many of them just show up to pile on when things go wrong. That’s not him. And he’s self deprecating, so that’s worth a lot.

Not that he needs me to defend him. I’m just doing so to earn some equity for the next time I give him crap. 😉

It’s signed. No announcement yet.
I Don'T Believe You Yeah Right GIF - I don't believe you ...

Not sure if discussed yet but if he hasn't signed for whatever reason he better figure it out soon. I imagine that there will be as good or better players enter the portal that we could pursue.

Not sure if discussed yet but if he hasn't signed for whatever reason he better figure it out soon. I imagine that there will be as good or better players enter the portal that we could pursue.
That’s not true anymore. Portal is closed for everyone but Michigan and Alabama

VN Store

Back