‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

He's obviously listening to offers and will probably take the highest bidder. This is what this has become. Going to be hard to keep a team together for more than a year if they don't change something.
There is no smoke at all that this is happening. Tyler Baron for example, rumors of him moving to Louisville have been smoking for two weeks now.

What in the absolute hell is going on in this recruitment?!?!?
Might be a player enjoying toying with those among the uniformed masses who have taken shots at him. Letting them dig a deeper hole with pronouncements and judgements about him. Yes I know, this is just another theory without a basis in fact. Those seem to be in vogue for this saga. I may post this a bunch more to catch up with the leaders in this thread to assist in getting it to the 200 page target before it is finalized.

He's obviously listening to offers and will probably take the highest bidder. This is what this has become. Going to be hard to keep a team together for more than a year if they don't change something.
I honestly think Heupel told him to hold off on his announcement until this week. In the past he has always wanted guys to commit right before a jr. day (for example) or a big recruiting weekend. I think with the Saban news last week and Bama taking up a lot of the spot light, he told him to hold off so we’ll get more momentum heading into this weekend.

I honestly think Heupel told him to hold off on his announcement until this week. In the past he has always wanted guys to commit right before a jr. day (for example) or a big recruiting weekend. I think with the Saban news last week and Bama taking up a lot of the spot light, he told him to hold off so we’ll get more momentum heading into this weekend.
Of the theories I have seen, this one is definitely my favorite. Well done

I just hope he's actually good. We got lucky with Campbell.. Transfers are always a risk..

Reactions: atilla
I assure you, when this guy commits to us, it’s not going to be front page news on ESPN. So CJH isn’t going to ask them to hold off until the Bama news begins to dissipate.

I assure you, when this guy commits to us, it’s not going to be front page news on ESPN. So CJH isn’t going to ask them to hold off until the Bama news begins to dissipate.
I never said front page of ESPN did I? But it’ll be big news to recruits coming in this weekend (hopefully weather permitting). You can tell them that you just signed a 5 star OT that’ll be here the next 2 years.

Reactions: hooter vol
I never said front page of ESPN did I? But it’ll be big news to recruits coming in this weekend (hopefully weather permitting). You can tell them that you just signed a 5 star OT that’ll be here the next 2 years.
No, but CJH doesn’t care about the Bama news or anything of that nature. And if the thought is recruits this weekend caring, they’re gonna know that prior to Friday whether he commits this week or committed 6 weeks ago.

Hilarious use of the crossing out!

I'm actually really glad you asked this question. Ole Miss starts on Monday as well. Oklahoma started yesterday 👀
Doesn’t Tennessee start fairly late in comparison to most other programs? At this point I bet this guy just shows up to class somewhere. Could be building momentum going into Junior Day maybe?

VN Store

Back