‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

The absolute worst thing about this whole situation is that there are some so-called fans on here who are fervently wishing that this commitment falls apart and he goes elsewhere simply so that they can point and laugh at everyone else and then pat themselves on the back for keeping it real
Those are enemies of the program. They should be silenced. Hopefully one day they will be

The absolute worst thing about this whole situation is that there are some so-called fans on here who are fervently wishing that this commitment falls apart and he goes elsewhere simply so that they can point and laugh at everyone else and then pat themselves on the back for keeping it real
Fans?

No matter what happens here:
- AP was wrong, that’ll be $9.99
- Invol needs another 12 hour break
- Cavput: your keys are in your hand and your glasses are on your head
- it’s Glitch’s fault for the game thread he started 4 months ago
- we’re still in better shape than the FF forum
- maybe we’ll get some bama starting players, but probably not
- Nightvolhawk is going to waive his retainer for us
- GMAC is All Vol
- it’s basketball season and so long as dalton knecht is healthy (knock on wood), our offense has a pulse for the first time since grant williams and the Bruce pearl era before that
- all will be ok now that Swanson has returned

Fair points for the biggest guys if they can't handle individual state forms.

Gift estate forms don't warrant imo, but I'm probably coming from a privileged pov. I just hope they're using referenced folks and aren't being taken advantaged of.

I've seen way too many stories of athletes that didn't feel they were knowledgable enough to simply do their taxes...were then pushed into investing their money via these folks and ended up far worse off getting swindled...when all they needed were basic tax forms and some low-expense ratio funds. Not that some firms don't include value-add.

But the # of athletes that run into schemes is alarming. Sharks everywhere...risk vs reward 🤔
It is very easy to be taken advantage of unfortunately, and I see it often. Whole life and universal life seems to be the worst offenders.

Some people definitely love to skirt the line between being an accountant and just being an unenrolled preparer not subject to circular 230 or state boards of accountancy.

I have to walk that fine line between giving investment advice and answering questions about my personal opinion all the time, too. You can't beat an index fund on the time horizon people should be worried about, but it always feels like a gamble suggesting it to people that are aggressively seeking returns.

VN Store

Back