‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

No matter what happens here:
- AP was wrong, that’ll be $9.99
- Invol needs another 12 hour break
- Cavput: your keys are in your hand and your glasses are on your head
- it’s Glitch’s fault for the game thread he started 4 months ago
- we’re still in better shape than the FF forum
- maybe we’ll get some bama starting players, but probably not
- Nightvolhawk is going to waive his retainer for us
- GMAC is All Vol
- it’s basketball season and so long as dalton knecht is healthy (knock on wood), our offense has a pulse for the first time since grant williams and the Bruce pearl era before that
- all will be ok now that Swanson has returned
Welp. It’s official. You’re an insider. Congratulations.

8cmute.jpg

What in the absolute hell is going on in this recruitment?!?!?
no one knows. Dont want to get into prognostications, or half hitched theories. Could be committed, could be leveraging.

Reality is kid is a need. either jump in, or we gotta find an OT.

He's obviously listening to offers and will probably take the highest bidder. This is what this has become. Going to be hard to keep a team together for more than a year if they don't change something.

Reactions: TGVol
Mostly feeling but a little bit of logic, today feels like the day he commits. Both Callahan and AP have all but said we are getting him, that tweet John Campbell posted yesterday would seem to bode well for us, and the fact that classes start next week.

Edit: I just saw that Oklahoma started classes yesterday as well.

Last edited:
Mostly feeling but a little bit of logic, today feels like the day he commits. Both Callahan and AP have all but said we are getting him, that tweet John Campbell posted yesterday would seem to bode well for us, and the fact that classes start next week.

Seriously, I think today or tomorrow. If this goes into Friday, I’ll start to be concerned.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back