‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

I just see a bunch of Kodak Black quotes, and if you can decipher Kodak's messaging through player posts, without context... then you have a very, very special skillset
now if he was tweeting out tupac changes lyrics, then we may be on to something.

OU 247

- Let's circle back on Lance Heard. The visit over the weekend went about as well as it could've, giving Oklahoma a real shot in this race.

I emptied the notebook on Heard, so now it's about what's next. Still a general belief behind the scenes that this is between Oklahoma and Tennessee, but there are still rumors swirling about a potential Ole Miss visit.

While nothing on that front is confirmed, it would make some sense as I previously reported that sources felt Heard could extend his timeline through the weekend. If he were to go check out Ole Miss, I'd expect it to be around Friday.

Still feels like a Tennessee and Oklahoma battle here, but with Ole Miss looming, still some things to sort through. Oklahoma feels good going down the final stretch.

I just see a bunch of Kodak Black quotes, and if you can decipher Kodak's messaging through player posts, without context... then you have a very, very special skillset

taken-set.gif

well going to maintain my position of cautious optimism. Seems like he's telling everyone what they want to hear.

As seems to he protocol in these big time recruitments, a kid has every opportunity to go to TN. And yet decision just keeps getting delayed, delayed.

At this point, with Ole Miss still out there. Seems like he may just stay closer to home. Too many ifs here.

well going to maintain my position of cautious optimism. Seems like he's telling everyone what they want to hear.

As seems to he protocol in these big time recruitments, a kid has every opportunity to go to TN. And yet decision just keeps getting delayed, delayed.

At this point, with Ole Miss still out there. Seems like he may just stay closer to home. Too many ifs here.

At this point, with Ole Miss still out there. Seems like he
may just stay closer to home. Too many ifs here.
Ole miss literally has no starting spot to sell at the moment, would make absolutely no sense lol it’s like going from lsu back to lsu roster wise

VN Store

Back