‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Word of warning. If we get this guy I will challenge every negative post you put out at my discretion. This could become a more documentable trend.
Word of warning...I will be back in here to post a BOOM if we get him. I've said this multiple times, problem is, we haven't gotten any of the recruits I've said it for. Want to be wrong on this one because if we can't get some OL it's gonna be a rough year trying to block for that 8 mil investment we made.

Reactions: bpalmer28
My wife said that if I don't get off Volnation she'll slam my head on the keyboard.

But I think she's full of sh fjreoiwjrtwe4to8rkljreun8f4ny84c8y4t58lym4wthylmhawt4mylt4amlathnatyn
😂😂😂😂😂

not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

If this goes into the weekend I feel less confident. Heard and company probably trying to leverage both sides to get the best deal. If it’s OU and Tennessee, Tennessee needs to win that fight. OM I’m trying to figure out how they can afford to be in this other than being closer to home. Everything lines up to give Tennessee the advantage unless OU just empties the bank which I don’t see them doing.

Reactions: JacketVol

VN Store

Back